Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

The Modern School Ghaziabad

Sarla Chopra DAV

APJ Greater Noida

Somerville Greater Noida

Step By Step (Montessori)

DPS Greater Noida

DPS Sec 122

Jaypee Public school

Cambridge Greater Noida

UTTAM School

GDG Raj Nagar

GDG Ghaziabad

DAV Brij Vihar

DPS Sec 132 Noida Expressway Admissions open on 22 Aug

DPS Ghaziabad Admissions open on 22 Aug

DPS Raj Nagar Admissions open

DPS Ghaziabad Vasundhara Admissions open on 22 Aug

DAV Public school Sahibabad Admissions open on 26 Aug

Kothari International opens on 22 Aug

JSS Admissions open on 1 sep

LVIS Noida Admissions open on 22 AUG

Appejay Noida Admissions Open on 23 Aug

DPS Indirapuram Admissions open on 20 Aug

Cambridge Indirapuram Starts from 22 Aug

Camridge School Noida Admissions open from 27 Aug

Shiv Nadar Admissions open from 13 Sep between 11am to 4 pm

St Teresa Ghaziabad Admissions open

Ryan Noida Admissions Open

Inderprastha Global School

Ralli International Ghaziabad Admissions open from 16 Aug

Bal Bharti Brij Vihar Admissions open on 16 Aug

Father Agnel Noida Admissions open on 10 Aug

AMIOWN

DLF Public School

Khaitan Noida starts from 5 Aug/ Sahibad 3 aug

TSMS Admissions open from 10 Aug

FAS Vaishali starts from 12-14 Aug

Modern School Ghaziabad

Mayoor School starts from 8 th Aug

Dps Noida Admissions open age criteria changed to 3 yrs on 31 Mar f...

GIIS Noida Admissions open on 18 July

Somerville Noida Sec 22 Admissions open from 25July

K R M Mangalam Vaishali admissions open from 8Aug

Sommevillle International Admissions open from 25 July

Vishwa Bharti Public School Noida Admissions Open from 25 July Till...

Seth Anand Ram Jaipuria

DPS World School (Not under Dps Society)

JBM Global

Bal Bharti Noida starting from 1 August

Amity Noida /Vasundhara sec1-sec 6 n AGS from 31 JUly

St, Francis School Indirapuram on 8th n 9th Aug

Sarvottam Public School Admissions Open

Views: 240167

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

They take entire amount by draft or 45000 by cash and remaining by check. 

hi shweta ,

i have talked to many parents . all are satisfied infact 98 % were very satisfied . school has best infra and teachers are also good. some issues earlier were schools not listen to parents , but this new principal is very good , very polite and a very nice person .in my opinion school is very good

Hi Shweta, my child has been offered admission to Lotus Valley.. My sense from our interaction was that the school does profiling of the parents based on their education, profession and income and grants admission accordingly. Literally our interaction did not even last more than 2 minutes. No burden for the kid. They dont ask anything or make the child do anything for their selection process.

Interaction was very simple. We reached there by 9:15, there were a couple of other parents and children there. The place was a big room with desks and colors and stuffed toys and other child friendly item. Children were encouraged to play with them, but it was not an issue if they were clingy. We were asked about ourselves and then asked about our feedback of the school (and apparently the principal knew about the negative feedback because she raised it and we had a bit of conversation. We were the first to have the interaction and were out by 9:35. We got a mail the next day about selection..

I asked a few questions later. The school has 12 sections in nursery, with each having upto 28 children. Each section has a teacher, an asst teacher and an ayah. They don't provide food, but do provide milk and cookies. Tours of the school infrastructure can be arranged on Wednesday and Friday at 2:30 PM with advance information.

Hello,

I need feedback of AIS, Noida.

Both Pros and Cons.

I heard it is very strict for Nursery/KG kids. 

How it is from extracurricular/ Sports facilities point of view?

Regards,

Ashish

Ashish
See detailed feedback by our fetured parent
http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

Dear Parents

I would really request your guidance here... my daughter is selected for DPSI ..however the way the process was conducted and the the type of infrastructure i saw for kids.. starting from class room to play area ....I was pretty disappointed. Coming to the maintenance of the rooms and activity area to maintenance of washrooms... I was taken aback ... I had not expected this in my wildest imagination...that DPS would have such ......

As far as pay out goes ..DPSI has got the highest ...so I would request opinion from Parents whose child have got selected in DPSI or have got some past experience... I really see this school concentrating only on academics.....which i feel in todays era is not enough...

Really look forward to your candid advice/suggestions.

Rgds

Rohit

we have already blocked seat in DPSI. I didnt find any such surprises.The washrooms were clean .THe infrastructure is also fine. the academic records are also very good.Its an A listed school.

Yes the second round interaction was delayed by almost an hour but then on  a working day, principal might be occupied in some ad hoc meetings.

The fee is towards higher side but thats with all the DPS which come under aegis society.

Though they do not have inter transfer school policy but if in future,we plan to take transfer to any other DPS ;the child will be given extra weightage.

Few of my friends kids go to DPSI and they all are happy and satisfied parents.

pls share some feedback about DLF Public School Ghaziabad.....

Ritu

It mediocre but some parents are happy better talk to parents of school at the time of disbursal

actually i checked the student teacher ratio 19:1 which is quite impressive as compared to APJ and DPSI....are there any parents on this forum whose children go to DLF Sahibabad?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat