Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

HI Ragesh,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Such a useful and informative post it is. My son is also 21st Jan born 2013 and  according to his age he is also eligible in those schools ( age 3+ schools) in which last year you have tried for your son until unless age criteria remain same for this year. Even, I am still in a fix whether i should go for nursery admission this year or not. Because i think he is too small for nursery right now and as he is Jan born then he is likely to be among the youngest in the class. i think older children will be more successful than younger kids in their class. But lets see. I will fill the form for nursery in above mentioned schools, lets hope for the best.

In the meantime, will appreciate if you could share us the interview questions/discussions you had with Khaitan schools teachers/principal during an interactive session.

Thanks & regards

Hema 

Hi Ragesh,

Please clarify the meaning of this sentence which you have written on your post.

"Suggestion would be submit Forms on different days if time allows, so that you can avoid two interviews on same day"

Regards,

Hema 

thanks Ragesh......extremely useful one........ please also share the fee structure detail of these 6 schools if you have an idea........

I have the idea of Khaitan as during admission it was 57k which includes the first quarter fees but excluding the bus fees.

now in july quarter i paid 18k including bus fees

and around 3k for books+uniform,for Bal bharti and cambridge the fees are more over the same.

Jss is below 15k quartely.

And APJ is the most as they almost asked to submit something around 90k

hi Ragesh 

Thanks for the most informative post .i need your advise as you might have gone through this too..

my son is  feb 2012 born and doing his nursery from a play school.

Kindly suggest any school in noida/indirapuram/vaishali/east delhi where feb 2012 born kids are eligible for KG admissions for 2016-17 session?

i am very confused and need advise whether to go for nursery or KG ..pls guide if you can..

Regards

Hi Rajesh,

which school you choose for your child?

Hi Sakshi,

Admission to nursery in Kothari International Noida have also started. Please update the same in your list..

Ankit

We have told them to Update the website with current year ( it will be done soon 2016-17.)

Admissions open in kothari schools

Click below for further details and filling online forms

http://www.kotharischool.edu.in/Contact-Us

hi,

hoz is the kothari and bal bharti school Noida reviews ?  

Hi Sakshi,
Can you provide info on quarterly fee in kothari international school. The link provided earlier does not have much info. I need a rough idea before registration.
Thanks for all your efforts!!
Ankit

Ankit

Its on expensive side .pls call school and confirm for 2016-17

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat