Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,
Is shriram millennium noida till 12th standard? And what board is it affiliated to?

Fatther Agnel Noida Admission Noitification

online link

http://www.fascampuscare.org/

Hi Sakshi, What is the Age Criteria for Father Agnel? It is not mentioned in this notification. 

This is detailed document

http://www.fasnoida.org/documents/10229/2c4797d9-fd4d-4f26-9b02-4b2...

Only Children Born between 1st January 2012 to 31st December 2012 are eligible (both days inclusive) to be called for admission. 

Thanks Sanchit.

RESULT IS OUT FOR FATHER AGNEL,COZ I WAS TAKING PRINT OUT SO RESULT IS COMING OUT ON SITE,THAT UR WARD IS NOT SELECTED,,HOW THIS IS HAPPENING

PLEASE CONFIRM

yes it is coming same for me too. Is this result final or we still have to submit the hard copy at the school. the guidelines clearly said to submit the copies by 21st Aug and the result will be out on 31st Aug after 6 PM. Can anyone confirm this as well please. 

Hi Priyanka/Shankar,

How were you able to log in & fill the form. I am not able to get any log-in options on www.fascampuscare.org/

The registration must have closed now.. as they had mentioned they will close after 2000 registrations. I registered 3 hours after the forms were open.. and my no. was over 1000.. so u can imagine the no. of applications

Hi Priyanka, I am also getting similer  result when clicked in the result section. I am confused.

I have not submitted the hard copy yet. i will submit it tomorrow. Please help.

Hi,

Are you using IE browser. I'm getting Result Awaited. In School, they have put the notice that they will put the shortlist on 28h Aug 31.

Thanks

"The Registration process will automatically stop when 2000 forms have been submitted" 

Is this a new policy this time? I must say this is the worst admission notice I have seen till date.

- No clarity regarding age criteria

- No clarity regarding information required to submit the registration

- No clarity regarding when the process will actually open on 17-Aug. Will it at midnight? Or are applicants supposed to sit at home and keep refreshing the webpage?

- Don't care for people with no internet facilities

- Don't care for people travelling or with previous plans/schedule on the 17th.

How is this a Good Parent's dream school when they care a hoot about everyone other than themselves? I can already imagine the school coming up with ridiculous notices every now and then, making parents run around leaving everything.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat