Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the response Sakshi, You are right, I plan to have few good back ups.

However, just for the information, One of my friend who would be moving to the same apartment as that of mine, his son is studying in Amity and he used the same allotment letter even last year as address proof for nursery admission, as a matter of fact, he secured admissions in FAS and Somerville using that itself. Is there a way I can change the address on the Somerville form now if it's true that they won't entertain Ghaziabad applications even if the distance is same.

Also, you did not mention about Khaitan and Billabong, how do you rate them as compared to GIIS and Millenium?

when does shiv nadar release its forms?

Last year 1st week of sep

I filled Somerville Noida form. After submitting it, I got a mail to confirm my email ID. However, when clicked on the link to verify my mail, I got an error Registration No: 'invalid email ID'.. 

But I got registration number in a seperate mail. Other parents also faced similar issue?

no

FR AGNEL SCHOOL  Vaishali 

Dps Noida Admissions now to start on Aug 26

Click at link below online admissions link n for all other details

http://dpsnoida.in/nursery-adminssions-16-17/

----------------------------------------

Nursery Admissions for Session 2016-2017

Information about Nursery Admissions for the upcoming session 2016-2017. The process will be completely online.

NURSERY ADMISSION
SESSION 2016-2017

POINTS TO BE NOTED

• Application Form will be available on the website from Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2015        (9.00 A.M.) to Wednesday Sep. 02, 2015 (9.00 P.M.)
  • Hard Copy of Application Form will not be accepted. No queries will be entertained at School Office
  • Children residing in NOIDA shall be given preference.
  • Only those short-listed, shall be called for Interaction as the seats are limited in number.

AGE CRITERIA

• Children born between 1st Oct 2011 and 30th Sep 2012 (both days inclusive) are eligible.

Procedure for Nursery Admission

• The Form to be submitted through ONLINE process only.
  • The status of the Application form shall be available from Sep. 15, 2015. (The parent need to use their Login ID and password generated at the time of Online Registration of Application)

DOCUMENTS to be attached at the time of Registration

(Failure to furnish any of the following documents will automatically make the registration invalid)

• Photograph of Child, Mother & Father (to be pasted on the form)
  • A photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Gazetted Officer.
  • A photocopy of the Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity bill / Ration Card / Telephone Bill/ Adhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ Rent Agreement or any such document acceptable by Govt. of India as Residence Proof. Passport shall not be considered as proof of residence )

BUS ROUTE DETAILS

• Kindly check the school website

FOR ASSISTANCE (regarding submission of Online Form)

*     Send an e-mail on dpsn.help@gmail.com
OR
Call – 7503155425 (8.00 am to 4.00 pm)

PRINCIPAL

Nursery Admissions for Session 2016-2017

Information about Nursery Admissions for the upcoming session 2016-2017. The process will be completely online. NURSERY ADMISSION SESSION 2016-2017 POINTS TO BE NOTED Application Form will be available on the website from Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2015        (9.00 A.M.) to Wednesday Sep. 02, 2015 (9.00 P.M.) Hard Copy of Application FormRead More…

Admission Enquiry

The school’s academic session commences in April every year. The procedure for admission in various classes is given below. Class Nursery Application forms open in the month of August every year for the upcoming session. Age criteria: The child should not be less than three and more than four yearsRead More…

Principal’s Message

Nursery Admissions

Is we need to upload the  required document during submission of the form In DPS noida or after The application form got shortlisted 

Does any body know here the Fees structure of DPS Noida,(Not Expressway)

after The application form got shortlisted 

if anybody gets information of result list plz update

Hi Sakshi,

Since it is online form for DPS Noida,do we need to get the attested Birth Certificate scanned and then uploaded while filling online form or is it needed at the time of interaction?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat