Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Today I submitted form for DPS GV. They have given date of 2nd September @ 8:45 AM for interaction. Is there any chance that it might get overlapped with any other school??? And if it does, Is there any solution???

Deepek

If it happens ,no other prominent school will change ...still remote posbility of DPSGV might change.(pls double chk)

Has anyone filled the form of DPS indirapuram?

they are asking for state of domicile? can someone explain ?

also they are asking for preference also for indirapuram campus and meerut road campus by giving order 1 and 2.

can you please let me know whether shall I fill not applicable for meerut road campus?

Apart from this they have also mentioned that the "children who are living with in 5 km of the radius of DPS Indirapuram branch, may be temporarily accommodated at DPS Indirapuram for class nursery and prep only. Parents will have to give an undertaking that the child will move/to DPS Raj Nagar (Meerut Road Campus) in class I".

First they are forcefully taking the preference between DPS  Indirpuram and DPS Meerut Road Campus and than they have written this notice (as mentioned above).  There Meerut road branch is in Morta village. I think they are cheating with the parents.

Sakshi Ma'am kindly give us your suggestion over the same.

Thanks 

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh/Sakshi

DPSI is asking for state of domicile.. my daughter is born in Gurgaon and we are staying in indirapuram from last 2 years in our own house. so which state will it come? uttar Pradesh or Haryana?

Billabong Admissions Open

http://www.billabongnoida.com/

Deepti, 

I searched for State of Domicile on google and got this -

"Simply put, your domicile is your home—the state you consider your permanent place of residence. If you aren't living there right now, then it's the place to which you intend to return and make your home indefinitely. You can have more than one residence, but only one domicile"

Without any further doubts, I filled in UttarPradesh.

Thanks Neha..

have you given any preference for meerut road campus as they are asking for that..?

or writing preference only in indirapuram branch and not applicable in meerut branch will work?

I ended up giving 2nd preference to Meerut Road campus branch.

Dint want to enter into a situation where my form could get rejected if I specified NA or something. I dont know.

Having said that, that's just to be on safer side, I think during interaction, we can and we should make clear of any such unwanted forceful branch.

Deepti, Have you applied already?

Quick q - Does the followup confirmation email go only to the correspondant relative or to both parents?

Thanks

Hi Deepti,

Thanks for the information on domicile. can u please let us know how you have addressed the preference issue between DPS  Indirpuram and DPS Meerut Road Campus. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat