Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There is school exhibition going on for today and.tommorow @ Expocentre Noida .....anyone visited the exhibition .....please suggest.... is it worthwhile to visit there
I visited there. Personally I feel its not worth visiting there. There were pathways Ramagya Amity global (not international ) and then kothari Genesis presidium vidya sanskar saphire international.
Rest, you are the best judge.

Hello parents/Sakshi,

I just applied for DPS Indirapuram, And observed that the form mandated on both parent's email address. I did specify for both and submitted.  And specified "Mother" against correspondant relative.

My question is - Does the followup confirmation email go only to the correspondant relative or to both parents?

Thanks a lot

School specific .. In Delhi to specified emil

Millennium Noida 2-16-2017 Admissions open

Hi sakshi, How about Ryan, Mayoor, Millennium noida sector 41, VBPS or Cambridge compared to khaitan ?

Has anyone filled the DPS Indirapuram form?

Is there a last date? I don't see a last date mentioned anywhere!

Does the online submission automatically inform about interaction date (like Amity)? If so, can someone let me know what dates are they getting?

I got the same date for Cambridge Indirapuram and Amity (25-Aug). It gets very difficult to do two schools in one day. I'd hate to get 25-Aug for DPS Indirapuram. Since they have not mentioned a last date, I can't decide uptil when can I delay submission.

Hi

I filled dpsi form and got interaction date for 12th sept...:-)

Hi Deepti -

can you pls tell -  did the confirmation email go to both parents or to the correspondant one. Thanks

Thanks a lot Deepti. I submitted too, and even I got 12-Sep.

Hi sid

I just finished the form for DPSI, submitted properly, but no ack. on mail or phone..in how much time the school is sending the confirmation/ack and date of interactions and are they sending it on mail and /or mobile. 

so they are charging 3300 rupees to fill the form and that does not gurantee the admission??!!!

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat