Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi, hows your feedback for ryan international and kothari international ?

Kothari has positive reviews

Ryan has mixed feedback

Hi Sakshi - What is your take on Shriram vs Shiv Nadar and what is the fee structure of Shriram. Is it more expensive than Shiv Nadar. 

I got a call from Shriram for interaction next week. What is their refund policy. Should I wait for Shiv Nadar? You views please.

Thanks Sakshi. Which one you prefer out of kothari and khaitan noida ?

Kothari has better reviews  even Khaitan is good for overall dev

Thnx sakshi, Kothari is expensive as well. So I am planning to skip it. How about Ryan, Mayoor, VBPS or Cambridge compared to khaitan ?

Hi All, 

Has anybody visited Amity Vasundhra Sec-6. Have they displayed the results outside the school. 

Regards

Mohit

Dps Greater Noida  Admission notification

ADMISSION NOTICE: SESSION 2016-17

FOR CLASS NURSERY

LIMITED SEATS IN CLASSES: PREP to IX

HOSTEL FACILITY ALSO AVAILABLE FOR BOYS & GIRLS (Classes V to XII)

• Registration  Forms will be  available at the School Reception from 14th  to 30th September, 2015 (Monday to Friday) on all working days, strictly between

9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.

• Forms duly filled along with the documents to be submitted from 5th to 9th October, 2015 (Monday to Friday) &12th to 16th October, 2015 (Monday to Friday) on all working days, between the timings mentioned above.

• Age as on 31st March, 2016 for Nursery 3 ½ years, Prep 4 ½ years and accordingly for other classes.

• The following documents are to be submitted along with duly filled up Registration Forms. Incomplete documents will not be accepted.

1. Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate from the Registrar of Birth & Death

(for students of classes Nur - I ).

1. Photocopy of Report Card of last exam attended (for students of class II & above).

1. Passport size photographs (one each) of the child, father & mother (to be pasted on the form).

1. Proof of current residential address (photocopy of either Passport/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill/ Land line phone bill/ Lease agreement/ Voter Id/  Ration card / Aadhaar Card ) .

Principal                                 

http://www.dpsgrnoida.com/DPSGrNoida/userform/News/News.asp?ccode=195

DPS sec 132  Noida Expressway admission open from today (24 Aug)

Click here to download forms

Hi Sakshi

Can you please tell me the reviews for Billabong( sector 34 , Noida) and Ramagya school( Sector 50 Noida)?

regards

sanchayan 

Billabong has positive reviews, Ramagya had mixed feedback.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat