Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Its a bad school. My friend's son was studying there and was really concerned about everything be it studies, sports or extra curricular activities. He shifted his kid to Shriram Millenium and there has been a marked improvement in the boy which even I can see.

No offence to anyone..but every1 has diff expectations from a school. So some people say good things abt a school while others are disappointed. I have heard a lot of gud stuff abt VB and u hv got a bad review too. For most of the schools, I am hearing equal no. of gud and bad reviews and its adding to the confusion.

I agree with priyanka. I also hv good impression abt VBPS from many of my close known people. But as priyanka said every school has good n bad feedback from different parents wrt their different experiences.
Hi Sakshi,
Which one to choose from lotus valley, shiv nadar and GIIS

SN >LVIS>GIIS.

Sakshi, what happens when I add DPS, Sector 132 into this comparison?

I'm actually trying to compare some schools on the Noida Expressway. So I'm basically comparing DPS-132, Somerville International, LVIS, SN, Mayoor and TSMS.

Thik

SID

SN>DPS sec 132=TSMS>LVIS =>Somerville>=Mayoor

Thanks you so much. Sakshi.

Anuj

when did you visit the schools (last)

All as per parents feedback ..pls see yesterday long discussions on infra first  other feedback

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-no...

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-no...

Mayoor  you can get admission round the year (it is decent but ..in comparison i have mentioned as per parents feedback of last 3 yrs or so)

Delhi parents who could not get anywhere go to mayoor in apr -may 2015

pls read this thread and you will get ans your self

Are you your friend have kids in SN  or Dps sec 132 or TSMS ..pls take feedback from them

Your specific academic query

Mayur can never compete with curriculum of DPS ( academics that i can vouch for )

where does Sommerville internation lies in this comparison?

Hi Sakshi,

Where does Sommerville internation lie in this comparison?

SN>DPS sec 132>=TSMS>LVIS >Mayoor

Sid, Nidhi  and  Anuj.. where did u get ur kid admitted ,if atall?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat