Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Same here mine is 177 , still waiting .

mine is 973...still waiting...

mine 988

my registration no is 057. still waiting for any response from the school. is somerville noida sec 22 and  somerville sec 132 the same or different?

they are different..sec 132 is new one nd its somerville international..sec 22 is old one.

thanks  jyoti 

Hi

Mine registration number in Somerville is 32 and still waiting.....

mine is 12 and still waiting and loosing hope :(

Hi  any idea are they calling in order of reg number? mine is 12 and age on 31 mar is 3 yr 4 months.. but have not received anything ... what about you ? i am losing hope of getting shortlisted in sommerville Noida..

Hi Sakshi,

What is the feedback of Gyanshree school? My daughter got selected for both Ryan International Noida and Gyanshree... last fee submission date for Ryan is 3 Sep (60000 - non refundable) and for Gyanshree is 7 sep (91300 ) ..we have also filled the forms for DPS Noida, AMITY and Summerville but the results for all the 3 schools are awaited..

i am bit confused... please suggest should i wait for the other school results or should i go and submit the fees for Ryan or Gyanshree.. and again which one to choose among Ryan and Gyanshree?

Please help..

Thanks,
Karuna

Gyanshree is totally new

Ryan as mixed feedback

Block your seat in Ryan and wait for other schools

Hi Sakshi

Indirapuram folks cant fill in CAMBRIDGE NOIDA, it seems.

The address dropdown contains only 2 cities - Noida and New Delhi --- and is Mandatory.

Please correct my understanding.

Thanks!

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat