Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I am also residing at sector-22, A block, and my registration no. is 548 and have not yet received  any intimation so far from Somerville. It seems my perception was right, Somerville does not call sector-22 residents until unless they  have quota from  Noida authority or Christian community. This I also heard from many people, who are residents of sector-22.

I don't know their selection criteria. One of their selection criteria was preference to residents who reside within 3 km radius which we fulfil completely. They are sending couriers to candidates who reside at sector -62 but not to sector-22 residence?

Got the Khaitan mail just now. Interaction on 11-Sep

Mine too on 11th at 11:30..

Can you please share the from email id so that we can cross check inbox ? i submitted the form online and got ackgn receipt but never got any sms or email?

what about you ?

got mail from KPS. Interaction on 11th sep , 8:30 AM. Any idea , need to carry any doc ?

I also got mail from khaitan nd our interaction on11 sep 10:30 am
Same here 10 am ...please guide wat all docs and tentative question ...

Hi Sakshi and parents,

Can you please clarify on the DD details, result page says "in favour of Fr. Agnel School, Noida". Does that mean In Favour of "Father Agnel School" payable at Noida?i have to deposit fee tomorrow...

Hi Sunny,

We''ve taken the DD from BOI where we have to write down Beneficiary details as Fr. Agnel School, Noida. The DD is then issued in the name of Fr. Agnel School Noida. Hope this helps !

Thanks

Can anybody please share what they are asking in Somerville. We have out interaction tomorrow

Have filled a the form but did not get a response from them, how did they communicate to call you for an interaction? (Assuming you have received a call)

Cambridge Indirapuram Fees Structure

Admission : 10,000
Orientation Fees: 3500
Security (Refundable): 5000
Development Fees: 11500
Annual Charges: 4000
Activity Charges: 1200
Tuition Fees (3 m) : 17850
Others: 750

Total 53,800.

Finalized Cambridge Indirapuram, pretty happy with the school.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat