Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

AFAIK, they will keep the original birth certificate with them. But you never know if they change this policy sometime. Any idea on the break up of the 82100 we need to pay ? and should it be in the favor of "AIS Noida" or "Amity international school Noida". 

The name for pay order is written on the form. 

hi, which form is it mentioned? i couldn't find such name except on the portal where the results are provided? can you please assist. 

In ur login, there must be links - admission form, transport form, medical form

Take printouts to be submitted to school.

On the admission form the pay order details are written. 

I deposited fee today and they asked for copy of birth certificate. No need of original one.

Thanks Sandeep. I hope this is for Amity Noida.

hi Sandeep

did you get any break up of the fee you paid? also the DD was made in the favour of "AIS Noida" or "Amity international school Noida" ? 

Yes, this is for AIS Noida.

thanks.. we are quite apprehensive of submitting the original birth certificate.

Hi Shankar,
DD was in favour of AIS Noida. Yes we get breakup of fee. I think someone post snap of the same.

Dear Parent,

MOUNT LITERA ZEE SCHOOL, MOHAN NAGAR opens Nursery Admissions for Academic year 2016-17.

The process of admission in to MLZS given below.( Please feel free to contact the admissions team at any stage of the process for help and clarification).

- Fill the Enquiry Form

- Procure the Registration form by paying a fee of Rs.500/- (non-refundable)

- Take the Interaction / Test date.

- Submit the completed application form and proof of payment of registration fee.

- Once the interaction/ test done, the admission department will declare the results.

On receiving the confirmation of the admission, pay the enrolment fee. Receipt of payment by the school office and acknowledgement of payment by way of a hard copy receipt signifies completion of the process of admission.

For more info, contact us on: 9999846534/44

or visit our website www.mountliteragzb.com

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat