Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Mine is 8

Amity's fees is around 8.5k per month including trasnport

Ashima

See APJ n Amity have proven track record in academics ..rest see the distance and fees also

Shiv Nadar positive reviews

Yea they did call my husband today .. Still doing thinking lets see ..

Hi,

I have applied for the refund of money for my ward's admission at AIS, Noida. 

They say, last year the amount deducted was around 10-15K. I just pray that this year they do not increase that amount. 

Any ideas from other moderator/ other parents as to how much they will deduct and by when we can expect the refund. 

Best Regards,

Thanks Anurag for the update.

I think they will deduct only Administrative expenses i.e 5000/- and will return u rest amount.

Step by Step (Montessori) Admission Process

http://www.sbs-school.org/sbsweb/apply_now.cfm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

• We are pleased to inform you that the online admission process for the year group Montessori (2016 – 2017) will commence onMonday, 12th October, 2015. Interested parents are requested to fill in the online registration form on all days of the week till Friday, 16th October, 2015.

• Please note that the admission process is entirely online. Parents need to log on to the school website(sbs-school.org) in order to fill the form. Please follow the instructions on the website to complete the form.

• The admission age criteria for Montessori is 2 years 6 months to 3 years 5 months as on 31st March, 2016. Hence, children born between 1st October, 2012 and 30th September, 2013 (both days inclusive) will be eligible.

• A tour of the school will be organized for parents seeking admission for their wards on two days i.e. Thursday, 5th November and Friday, 6th November, 2015 between 4:00 pm and 5.15 pm. They will be taken on a walk around the school guided by the SBS faculty.

• Parents are advised to fill only one form to avoid cancellation.

• We request parents not to seek appointments regarding admissions during this period. Parents are also advised that any undue pressure on the school regarding admissions would result in the application not being considered.

Please suggest me which school is better between Indrapuram Public School and Indus Valley public School Noida?

Kiron ..I did not heard a lot about the indirapuram public scl.. Bt got the nice response from some parents about the indus valley..

Kiran

both have mixed feedback many parents have taken out of indus valley

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/i-want-to-shift-my-ki...

Thanks Meenu

#StepbyStep Noida Montessori (2016 – 2017) Admissions-Notification
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

We are pleased to inform you that the online admission process for the year group Montessori (2016 – 2017) will commence on Monday, 12th October, 2015. Interested parents are requested to fill in the online registration form on all days of the week till Friday, 16th October, 2015.

Please note that the admission process is entirely online. Parents need to log on to the school website(sbs-school.org) in order to fill the form. Please follow the instructions on the website to complete the form.

The admission age criteria for Montessori is 2 years 6 months to 3 years 5 months as on 31st March, 2016. Hence, children born between 1st October, 2012 and 30th September, 2013 (both days inclusive) will be eligible.

A tour of the school will be organized for parents seeking admission for their wards on two days i.e. Thursday, 5th November and Friday, 6th November, 2015 between 4:00 pm and 5.15 pm. They will be taken on a walk around the school guided by the SBS faculty.

Parents are advised to fill only one form to avoid cancellation.

We request parents not to seek appointments regarding admissions during this period. Parents are also advised that any undue pressure on the school regarding admissions would result in the application not being considered.
http://www.sbs-school.org/sbsweb/apply_now.cfm

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat