Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Statesman 29 Mar 2015 - Parents Struggling to get fee refunds

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mr. Vohra/ Ms. Sakshi,

Please advise if there is any update for refund of fees incase application for withdrawal requested after month. The school says they have no clear guidelines from the DOE and have requested one from DOE.

Please advise.

Regards,
Nishant

Dear Mr Vohra its been 4 weeks since this point has been raised in so many forums by you, has there been a response from the DOE to this? I am facing huge problems in getting reimbursements for my twin daughters as the school insists that there are no cleat guidelines from DOE this year.

Regards 

Sandeep

Sandeep

If you have applied within one month than see clear guidelines

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/fee-refund-notifica...

Go to Deputy dir of your area and you will get refund

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/mismail/frmComposeMailDirectory.aspx

After one month if you have applied than DOE does not talk about refund and no new guielines

Thanks Sakshi but unfortunately its been more than a month, so I still have to wait for DOE to take notice of plight of parents like us

Sandeep

I would suggest you talk to school

as DOE does not look concerened , better visit the DOE offf and meet the Dir .Public meeting time is 12-1 pm .

final call is yours

can you please tell what exactly is the guideline of DOE for fee refund in case of withdrawl along with their terms and conditions for 2016-17.please request for the guidelines for withdrawl aftr a month

Do schools give a clear break up of registration and admission fees which they have deducted in the refund handed over to parenrts? If we ask them- will they give us a clear picture?

School specific

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by