ON PARENTS REQUEST- PLEASE WRITE THE NAME OF SCHOOL FOR WHICH YOU WANT TO HAVE EXCLUSIVE GROUP FOR YOUR WARD SCHOOL IN NEW SESSION 2012-13 TO DISCUSS DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES/EXCHANGE NOTES

As we are getting lot of request f from parents to create special exclusive group for the kids who have gone into nursery in 2010 -11 academic session ..please write the name of school
(parents want to discuss homework/exchange notes /performance/other day to day related issues)

Tags: 2012-13, ACTIVITIES/EXCHANGE, DAY, DISCUSS, EXCLUSIVE, FOR, GROUP, HAVE, IN, NAME, More…NEW, NOTES, OF, ON, PARENTS, PLEASE, REQUEST-, SCHOOL, SESSION, THE, TO, WANT, WARD, WHICH, WRITE, YOU, YOUR

Views: 2875

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please add GD, Salwan Rajinder Nagar too.

Thanks
Suruchi
DPS RK Puram
Faith Academy , Prasad Nagar, New Delhi
Class-NUR
School: Fath Academy, Prasad Nagar, New Delhi
Class:NURS
My daughter in C. P Junior School branch of ST cecilla Public school vikas puri
my son rupin jain is in ramjas primary school daryaganj. i think this is very good idea for parents to know extra apart fropm studies of kids.
my son is in Air Force Bharti School, Lodi Road in KG 'A'
My daughter in DPS - MR Nursery
My Daughter is in BIRLA VIDYA NIKETAN,Pushp Vihar

Sauvagini Acharya said:
My Daughter is in BIRLA VIDYA NIKETAN,Pushp Vihar
shriram noida
nursery
My daughter Debasmita is in Holy Child Auxilium School , RK puram in Nursery A .
my daughter is in UKG B, Air Force Bal Bharti School, Lodhi Road, New Delhi

RSS

Latest Activity

Raj Gupta replied to Swatipriyadarshani's discussion Birla Vidya Niketan Saket draw result at 1800hrs on 30th Jan
"No Criteria, no transparency - All 100% seats are like Management Quota in these schools"
2 minutes ago
Lathaa Manavalan replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"St.Gregorios is a good school with moderate fee structure. They are not money minded too. Good…"
2 minutes ago
PREETI JAITLY replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"shall i go for admission, what u suggest??"
2 minutes ago
Priya replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"Good school but more into Acdemics.Junior Branch in Janak puri with no playground though :("
5 minutes ago
Priya replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"Is the admission over for this school??"
7 minutes ago
arika replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"how is n.k.bagrodia school rohini....can any1 give feedback"
7 minutes ago
"Rajat, you mean no draw??"
7 minutes ago
PREETI JAITLY replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"yes dear"
7 minutes ago
"Good School.Did your child get through?"
8 minutes ago
"Pls inform how is st gergorious school in dwarka??"
14 minutes ago
Lathaa Manavalan replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"MOTHER’S GLOBAL SCHOOL C-Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 09 List of Draw of Lots…"
15 minutes ago
Neeraj Mangal replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"Are these only candidates selected at Tagore, EOK... "
16 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service