ON PARENTS REQUEST- PLEASE WRITE THE NAME OF SCHOOL FOR WHICH YOU WANT TO HAVE EXCLUSIVE GROUP FOR YOUR WARD SCHOOL IN NEW SESSION 2012-13 TO DISCUSS DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES/EXCHANGE NOTES

As we are getting lot of request f from parents to create special exclusive group for the kids who have gone into nursery in 2010 -11 academic session ..please write the name of school
(parents want to discuss homework/exchange notes /performance/other day to day related issues)

Tags: 2012-13, ACTIVITIES/EXCHANGE, DAY, DISCUSS, EXCLUSIVE, FOR, GROUP, HAVE, IN, NAME, More…NEW, NOTES, OF, ON, PARENTS, PLEASE, REQUEST-, SCHOOL, SESSION, THE, TO, WANT, WARD, WHICH, WRITE, YOU, YOUR

Views: 3080

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please add GD, Salwan Rajinder Nagar too.

Thanks
Suruchi
DPS RK Puram
Faith Academy , Prasad Nagar, New Delhi
Class-NUR
School: Fath Academy, Prasad Nagar, New Delhi
Class:NURS
My daughter in C. P Junior School branch of ST cecilla Public school vikas puri
my son rupin jain is in ramjas primary school daryaganj. i think this is very good idea for parents to know extra apart fropm studies of kids.
my son is in Air Force Bharti School, Lodi Road in KG 'A'
My daughter in DPS - MR Nursery
My Daughter is in BIRLA VIDYA NIKETAN,Pushp Vihar

Sauvagini Acharya said:
My Daughter is in BIRLA VIDYA NIKETAN,Pushp Vihar
shriram noida
nursery
My daughter Debasmita is in Holy Child Auxilium School , RK puram in Nursery A .
my daughter is in UKG B, Air Force Bal Bharti School, Lodhi Road, New Delhi

RSS

Latest Activity

Shraya Parashar replied to JAYA WADHWA's discussion Jesus Mary Joseph Sr. Sec. School, Paschim Vihar
"Ramanpreet, 9971511744- Aditya Parashar"
32 minutes ago
Dr. Hinna Hamid replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"can anybdy tell me about st georges school alaknanda"
53 minutes ago
Kunal Sharma posted a discussion

SFS 2nd.list any luck?

Hi,Did any one get through sfs janak puri website, it is not accesible siance yesterday. Is it been…See More
56 minutes ago
Profile IconAllison Pedersen, lalit singh and Radhika Sharma joined Nursery School Admissions in Delhi and NCR 2015 - 2016
59 minutes ago
Neha liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
1 hour ago
Neha liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Vijay Kumar Dixit replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Hi Ms Shivani, request you to please do share list of amity saket as I am not able to find general…"
1 hour ago
Shivani Singh replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Hello, Please could you compare between Modern School, Vasant Kunj and Amity International, Saket.…"
1 hour ago
Himani Singla replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Thanks sakshi"
5 hours ago
Sheemul Seth replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"Kindly suggest which is the better school heritage vasant kunj or Ryan international vasant kunj"
8 hours ago
Ketaki Talwar liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service