Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Parents and sakshi pls share reviews and also will it have same value as of modern school barakhamba pls confirm.

Views: 3008

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Simran, You can visit school any time before noon ( i think between 9 to 12)

All the best

Hello Simran,Have you taken admission in Kundli branch or Deepali Branch.

Hi Mitali, I stay in north delhi and have bus facility from my home.

After visiting the Modern Kundli branch and seeing the infrastructure/security and facilities that are not available in any school  of delhi. I have taken admission in Kundli Branch  and teachers interaction also parents inputs even made me more convinced.

Hi Can anyone share interaction details for admission at modern kundli.

TIA

Hi Ashok,Today i went and it was just  simple interaction with principal regarding educational background and i am really happy to have got admission in Modern  Kundi.

Hi all

your reviews is quite helping me to make my decision for admission of my ward in modern kundli,, bt still people create the following doubts in my mind:

1 extra curricular activities.

2. How is the crowd there? I mean i know its personal perspective but is it mostly the local crowd(kundli n sonepat or a good gentry??

I know its wierd seeing such a question on the blog.. but I hope being a parent u understand

Kindly help..

Hello Sneha

1 If you go for any other good school in Delhi it will take 30-45 min ( except if you are lucky enough to get school near to your home within 1-3 KM)

2 Most of Delhi parents as school bus covering all areas.so good crowd.

See details below shared in thread below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/modern-school-kundli-...

Rest you can contact school for Transport details.

Hi Sakshi and Mitali,I want know the timings of  Modern Kundli and also parent  whom  has taken admission  recently in Modern Deepali so i can connect.

Sarabjeet

Many parents have taken admission, you can see two days old post and connect with Ankita Anand

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/delhi-results-2018-19...

Rest Mitali has shared Timings of Modern Kundli.

See

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/modern-school-kundli-...

Thanks.

Hi Friends,Can you share your feedback of Modern Deepali and Kundli.

Hi Madhu

I was very happy with Modern Early years after KG i shifted her to Modern Kundli.

My daughter is now studying in modern kundli branch.I am very happy and satisfied with the holistic development . you must go and visit the school. student teacher ratio is 1:12 and it has all the activities facilities like indoor games,play grounds for all sports ,labs etc built over 10 acres.Teachers are appointed by Modern Barakhaba branch and teachers are very friendly dedicated with innovative teaching techniques.I could not find any school with such infrastructure in north or west delhi schools.

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat