SURVEY OF BIGGIES LIKE SHRIRAM,VASANT VALLEY, DPS RKPURAM,DPS VASANTKUNJ,SPRINGDALES,MODERN VASANT VIHAR BY HT DATED 30 NOV

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very surprising to see the list ...Feels like evrything including children's education is a propaganda... as a new school like Venkateshwar international already in the big list .... Air force suboroto park and tagore international which were not in real good highlights are in top notch...
Surprise to see that Mount Carmel, Anand Niketan not included and Airforce ,Subroto Park, and new school like Venkateshwar Intl, Dwarka which doesn't follow the transparency in selecting the students and Principal doesn't respect the teachers as well as parents and transgresses the guidelines provided by the Directorate of Education, are included in the list.
quiet astonishing! there are so many more schools that i was thinking would be in the list aren't there. Does that mean now admissions to the above listed schools would be more challenging as compared to others
what about Mount St. Mary, Delhi Cantt. ??
any comments about Bal Bharti Pusa Road ???
just average but MSM is really gud

Ojash Yadav said:
quite surprising tagore international ,venketeshwara int school are in the list of first tenwhere the other schools have gone.
It's really shocking.........the schools like Venketashwar, Tagore inl. those produce arrogant students made it through & schools like Ramjas, St Thomas etc could't get an entry inthe list
i think all schools are good until your child got admission
thnks, is it true that MSM has'nt Nursery. My son's DOB is 03-04-06. Is he eligible for MSM ??

Deepak said:

Ojash Yadav said:
YES OJASH it is true he is not eligible as no nursery

Ojash Yadav said:
thnks, is it true that MSM has'nt Nursery. My son's DOB is 03-04-06. Is he eligible for MSM ??

Deepak said:

Ojash Yadav said:
hello ashin,
can u please tell me ..what r the criteria of schools in which 3+ kids r not eligible addmission starts with 4+, it means, we looses 4+ schools like st coloumbus , air force bal bharti, sardapatel vidyalaya.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lathaa Manavalan replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"THE HERITAGE SCHOOL VASANT…"
44 seconds ago
Jayoti Kumar replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"If any information for nursery admission Amrita vaidalayam, saket Ist list "
1 minute ago
Ruchika Saxena commented on Sakshi (Moderator)'s group DWARKA 2015-2016 GROUP NURSERY ADMISSIONS
"@Ruchi, since you have doubt I would suggest you to check with other schools. I keep getting…"
4 minutes ago
Shilpa Khanna replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Thanks a lot Tarun!"
6 minutes ago
amzad ahmed commented on Sakshi (Moderator)'s group DWARKA 2015-2016 GROUP NURSERY ADMISSIONS
"@Ruchi..see the link, even I had confirmed a seat for my daughter…"
9 minutes ago
GURJEET replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"I also had a similiar reviews for the Salwan. In addition to above, what i heard is Salwan is good…"
9 minutes ago
Parul Gera replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Hi This list is not complete, No.1 till NO.87 are missing...can you please put that aswel..."
9 minutes ago
Advaita Vadhera replied to Advaita Vadhera's discussion ITL SCHOOL DWARKA in the group DWARKA 2015-2016 GROUP NURSERY ADMISSIONS
"Thanks Niti"
9 minutes ago
Ruchi commented on Sakshi (Moderator)'s group DWARKA 2015-2016 GROUP NURSERY ADMISSIONS
"Guys m not getting any feedback from all of you regarding school admission of my daughter in st…"
15 minutes ago
Mrs Areej replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"can find pics of results"
21 minutes ago
Ruchika Saxena commented on Sakshi (Moderator)'s group DWARKA 2015-2016 GROUP NURSERY ADMISSIONS
"@Gaurav, thats' true..they are taking Rs 85000 as donation to their society. All the society…"
25 minutes ago
Parshant chowdhary commented on Anoop Malhotra's group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"Lathaji and Sakshi Madam, Do you have any updates on admission in Class 2nd in any school in Karol…"
31 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service