Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

As we all parents wish to get the best possible education for our children, not of all us can get our children to top schools. As the D-day is coming nearer, I wish to know opinion of all the parents and moderators on the below points:

1) What if your child doesn't get selected to top schools or schools where you desired? Will you compromise and get your child admitted to some 'mediocre' schools?

2) What if your child doesn't get selected to ANY Schools you have applied? What should be the strategy adopted in this case?

Appreciate your responses...

Views: 7969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chirag

Wait till 20 Feb.rest parents have suggested options above.

I got my son name in SD Public School, Cambridge Rajouri . Please help me in selecting The school. 

Kanika

Cambridge foundation has mixed reviews.

See SD Public School reviews below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=SD+Public+School

Both the schools don't have good reviews what should I do? Please help

Kanika

Do you have chances in any other school.

No Mam

I dont have name in any waiting list also.

Parents can recommend, wait till 20 Feb as many parents with confirm  admission in multiple schools will vacate the seats and take admission in one school only.

Rest final call is yours .

Ok thank u Mam

My kiddo got selected in Hans Raj Model school, Punjabi Bagh and Maxfort, pitampura. And in waiting list for Lancers convent and Sachdeva, Pitampura. What shall I do ? 

@Sakshi : Any suggestions, please.

@natasha: Block the seat in Hansraj...& Wait for Lancer...!!

Thank you @Pankaj Talwar.

In Lancers, the waiting list is too long and the name is over 200. Will it get cleared ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat