Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

When will the nursery Admissions for the session 2016-17 start?

Hello all,

My daughter would be completing her 3years in Feb 2016,pls guide when shall we start searching for the right school for her?also when will the admission process (viz form filling etc) needs to be started for the session 2016-17?

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If looking for admission in Delhi, then may start after Nov 2015.

Thanks laathaa for the revert.I am looking for admission in gurgaon.

Nupur

Stay tuned Admissions in Gurgaon start by july end.

Thanks madam.
Kindly also advice if you will be able to share the details well before.

When the admissions for nursery begins in ghaziabad (Specifically Indirapuram) or noida?

Priti

Aug onwards but very few new schools start july end so stay tuned

Nupur A_Z details in advance ..be regular on forum and keep checking your mails regularly for updates

Thank you.

I found out that some schools have already started admissions. I'm searching for a really good school - I don't believe a school if good because of it's past reputation, I need great teachers and great environment for my son, so I started visiting schools in Gurgaon. So far, visited 12. Here is what I found so far:

a. There are two exhibitions on 25-26 July & 8-9 Aug at Epicentre where many schools will be present.

b.  Most of the schools have both positive & negative review from parents. I even found parents who are unhappy with Shriram, Shiv Nadar, Kunskapskolan & Lotus valley but both schools have happy parents too. So it's all subjective.

c. I heard about this different new school called Vega which has no classrooms but where students will learn by making projects most of the time. I'm very interested in that but need trying to get more feedback.

d. Not very happy with DPS International, Pathways & GD Goenka so far. Too many complaints from parents I've spoken to. I also have decided I will go for CBSE instead of IB, IGCSE or ICSE. CBSE is becoming a very good system and my child will get better teachers of this curriculum.

Anil

Thanks for your inputs ,all are correct .

Which school has started admissions ?

They might be new schools who have just opened and need admissions. No other school has started ..moreover ..vacations going on .

Pls name the schools that you are aware of (if confirmed)

Parents must attend first exhibition as few school start admissions in exhibition (25-26 July- Epicentre)

Anil
i replied in other thread its a new school with no feedback as first session will commence. but they will take admission if anyone goes as we were informed by some parents .

Hi,pls advice some good schools ( both in terms of academics and extra currics and Aldo in reputation ) in or near sector 23 gurgaon.

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat