WHAT ARE THE FORM DATES FOR ADMISSIONS IN SOUTH DELHI SCHOOLS FOR 2014-15

Views: 303

Replies to This Discussion

Still waiting

No confirm dates out yet but you start as 1 Jan 2014

As per the paper today, it might even get delayed by a bit. Definitely not coming in before 1st January'14.

I agree with Rahul,It can start earliest by  1Jan 2014 like previous years

Howz convent of rani jhansi in rk puram

Aarti,

Mediocre.

Yes.....Race start on 1 Jan -2014..all the best Parents

As per the newspaper the forms will be available from 15th Jan 2014.

Nursery school admission process are supposed to start from 15th – Jan- 2014 to 30th –Jan-2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Risha commented on Anoop Malhotra's group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"@Nidhi Gupta, I have also shifted my daughter to mount carmel now, very very positive feedback from…"
8 minutes ago
monika liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
1 hour ago
monika liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
1 hour ago
Amit Bhagat replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Hi Sakshi, It seems RS Junior results are Fixed. They didn't do any draw and nobody knows…"
2 hours ago
Amit Bhagat replied to Nisha Gupta's discussion amity internation Saket
"No.. I'm also looking for one."
2 hours ago
Meen replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"yes kiran gyan bharti one of the gud school. its depend on distance n which type schools in your…"
2 hours ago
Nripinder Kaur replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Could anyone please tell me about the reviews/reputation of Presentation Convent, s.p. mukerjee…"
2 hours ago
Nripinder Kaur replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"Could anyone please tell me about the reviews/reputation of presentation convent, s.p. mukerjee…"
2 hours ago
Shadab replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"St. George School selected and waiting candidates list. St George selected and waiting list Click…"
2 hours ago
saba chaudhary replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n
"Anil check website"
2 hours ago
Charu Manchanda commented on Anoop Malhotra's group KG~12th Grade School Admissions in Delhi-NCR ADMISSIONS
"Hi Jyoti. For which standard have you applied in Lancer's. Any idea, if there any seats for…"
2 hours ago
Kiran Bala replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS
"I gave application to gyan and today got all come and meet"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service