Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Bikrant Bihari Lal's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I had gone to Santa Maria. They said everyone goes to St Mary's unless someone has b…"

Bikrant Bihari Lal replied Jan 25, 2020 to Which School to choose?

6 Jan 25, 2020
Reply by Bikrant Bihari Lal

"St Mary's Safdurjung, Pre School: Santa Maria at Green Avenue, Vasant Kunj https://e…"

Bikrant Bihari Lal replied Jan 24, 2020 to Common thread for First List Expected on 24th Jan 2020. Parents are requested to contribute. Also See List of schools which have come with First List till Now

339 Feb 11, 2020
Reply by Lathaa Manavalan

"For how many seats?"

Bikrant Bihari Lal replied Jan 21, 2020 to Exclusive thread for Draw of Lots Results and schools publishing first list before 24th Jan(If Any)

569 Jan 24, 2020

"They were only announcing the names. So it was not possible to get the list from the…"

Bikrant Bihari Lal replied Jan 21, 2020 to Exclusive thread for Draw of Lots Results and schools publishing first list before 24th Jan(If Any)

569 Jan 24, 2020

"I somehow misinterpreted the time and couldn't go. When I called up the DPS R K Pura…"

Bikrant Bihari Lal replied Jan 18, 2020 to Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

336 Jan 23, 2020

"Apparently, I was told it was mandatory to attend the draw of lots personally to be…"

Bikrant Bihari Lal replied Jan 18, 2020 to Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

336 Jan 23, 2020

"Do you have the list?"

Bikrant Bihari Lal replied Jan 18, 2020 to Exclusive thread for Draw of Lots Results and schools publishing first list before 24th Jan(If Any)

569 Jan 24, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat