Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

amit's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (5) Replies Latest Activity

"Why my reply got deleted I am firm on my stand agar koi Kanoon bache ka Saal kharab…"

amit replied Feb 12, 2014 to In a list of “non-eligible” applicants released by DPS Dwarka, 521 EWS category students were found to be dropped from the admission process after having duly filled and submitted the forms.

19 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by rk.pandy

"Ab right to education known Ko aag laga do Agar mere bete Ko admission ma mile to ky…"

amit replied Feb 12, 2014 to In a list of “non-eligible” applicants released by DPS Dwarka, 521 EWS category students were found to be dropped from the admission process after having duly filled and submitted the forms.

19 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by rk.pandy

"Bhai ab to wait BHEE nahi hoga After all its my son's one year. Or agle Saal KI BHEE…"

19 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by rk.pandy

"Same goes with me many school say they won't accept forms for nursery if my child is…"

19 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by rk.pandy

"No they (rosary) are taking 3+only"

amit replied Feb 12, 2014 to how are my chance for st xaviers civl lines

2 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by amit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat