Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Akash Gupta's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sakshi,  Can you provide comparison between Aadharshila pitampura and Kulachi Han…"

Akash Gupta replied Feb 20, 2019 to Common thread for Second List Expected on 21 Feb 2019. Parents are requested to contribute. Also See List of schools which have come with Second List till Now.

185 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"Hi mohit I hope by now you must have got them from their respective websites. If not…"

Akash Gupta replied Feb 4, 2019 to Delhi Results 2019-20 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

994 Feb 6, 2019

"thanks Sakshi !"

Akash Gupta replied Feb 4, 2019 to Delhi Results 2019-20 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

994 Feb 6, 2019

"Hi Fellow Parents, I really need feedback on which one is better for my daughter -…"

994 Feb 6, 2019

"Hi Fellow Parents, I really need feedback on which one is better for my daughter - D…"

994 Feb 6, 2019

"Hi Fellow Parents, Has anybody got hold of Modern Public School, Shalimar Bagh DOL…"

Akash Gupta replied Feb 3, 2019 to AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

1715 Feb 6, 2019

"sorry, actually I dont have the list, but the school authorities have confirmed that…"

Akash Gupta replied Jan 31, 2019 to AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

1715 Feb 6, 2019

"Hi Kapil. 100 names were announced in the draw, 70 were in waiting and 30 were confi…"

Akash Gupta replied Jan 31, 2019 to AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

1715 Feb 6, 2019

"Hi Fellow parents, Has anyone got any feedback about the Maharaj Agairsen Public Sch…"

1715 Feb 6, 2019

"As far as I know, your daughter is selected in APJ pitampura, since the DOL was cond…"

Akash Gupta replied Jan 30, 2019 to AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

1715 Feb 6, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat