Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Suresh Kumar Shukla's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Could anybody please share the Selected Students List of Holy Child School, Tagore G…"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Jan 15 to Nursery Admissions In Delhi Schools 2024-25 official thread for Admission Form Dates/Feedback/Results etc

582 Mar 29
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"Thank you Sakshi ji,I also just got a call from Hansraj Model school. Could you plea…"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Jan 10 to Comparison between Salwan Public School and Apeejay

3 Jan 10

"I have been called to 2 schools so far for Document Verification. One of them reques…"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Dec 22, 2023 to THE NEW INDIAN EXPRESS~Delhi Nursery Admission: ‘Beware of Schools calling parents for donation', Parents Association head

1 Dec 22, 2023
Reply by Suresh Kumar Shukla

"Thank you Sakshi ji"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Oct 20, 2023 to seeking review of Manav Sthali school R-Block, New Rajendra nagar

3 Oct 20, 2023

"It's so shocking. When any curriculum like this is introduced it should be done afte…"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Feb 6, 2017 to HT- Parents concerned over scrapping of CBSE-I curriculum

6 Feb 6, 2017

"Lathaa ji, one more thing - What are the reviews of Manav Sthali School. Thanks"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Mar 9, 2016 to CBSE vs CBSE-International

5 Mar 9, 2016

"Thank You so much Lathaa ji. You guys are stars - a one stop guide for all schooling…"

5 Mar 9, 2016

"Thank You so much Lathaa. The CBSE-i curriculum appears to be the better alternative…"

5 Mar 9, 2016

"Any news about the Manav sthali school's list??"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Feb 15, 2016 to #NurseryAdmissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed information

10523 Jul 21, 2016

"I agree that Alumni points should be scrapped. But I don't agree with you on Sibling…"

Suresh Kumar Shukla replied Jan 13, 2016 to NURSERYADMISSIONS- NAME OF THE SCHOOLS REFUSING RENTAL DEED AS VALID ADDRESS PROOF

49 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by kamal saini

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat