Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Jasrin Kaur's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Pankaj I m going to get his Admission done in GD goeGoe la petite playschool...I don…"

Jasrin Kaur replied Jul 14, 2018 to Child not ready to go to nursery in Hansraj after summer vacations

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"No I couldn't talk to any parents. I took my child to the school yday but he is not…"

Jasrin Kaur replied Jul 14, 2018 to Child not ready to go to nursery in Hansraj after summer vacations

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"Pankaj Hansraj Model has Private Vans and they do not take any responsibility forcth…"

Jasrin Kaur replied Jul 13, 2018 to Child not ready to go to nursery in Hansraj after summer vacations

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"Hi pankaj How ur lil one doing. Which school? I asks him everything which u said. Pr…"

Jasrin Kaur replied Jul 12, 2018 to Child not ready to go to nursery in Hansraj after summer vacations

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"My child's name came in GD Goenka sec 22 but its too far from my place. It takes alm…"

Jasrin Kaur replied Jul 11, 2018 to Child not ready to go to nursery in Hansraj after summer vacations

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"Thank you so much Sakshi for your help. In case you get to know vacancies in k.r.man…"

Jasrin Kaur replied Jul 11, 2018 to Child not ready to go to nursery in Hansraj after summer vacations

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"Thanks a lot Sajsgi. I will check with the school. But are you sure they have seats…"

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"Sakshi I m asking fee structure of pp int..I know about GD Goenka. N I was telling a…"

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"Which schools in West and north Delhi take kg admissions. How is pp int n what's th…"

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

"Next year my child will be 4.5 in April. Kg is there in GD Goenka la petite. But it'…"

24 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Pankaj Talwar

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat