Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nikita S Gupta's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I am a parent of a 3 and half year old kid whose online classes started in the m…"

Nikita S Gupta replied Jun 9, 2020 to Children won’t have to sit for hrs in front of computers, HRD to soon set SOP for online classes

5 Jun 9, 2020

"Thanks, can you put more light on the two. "

Nikita S Gupta replied Feb 5, 2020 to Cambridge Noida vs Amity International, Noida

3 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"Hi,  Unfortunately, even I have experienced the same. My son has not got his name in…"

Nikita S Gupta replied Jan 27, 2020 to Most sibling and alumni cases got admissions in schools of their choice..Sibling we understand and support it but why Alumni points being given #Indirectscreening #RemoveAlumni points to give a level

46 Feb 7, 2020
Reply by SACHIN

"Where is the snapshot"

Nikita S Gupta replied Jan 25, 2020 to Amity Saket Nursery Results not available on website

15 Jan 25, 2020
Reply by Sandeep rawal

"Which class"

Nikita S Gupta replied Jan 18, 2020 to Exclusive thread for Draw of Lots Results and schools publishing first list before 24th Jan(If Any)

569 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Lathaa Manavalan

"ok thanks"

Nikita S Gupta replied Jan 15, 2020 to Draw result of Vivekanand International IP ext

13 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Nikita S Gupta

"Hi, I am not able to understand the list selected candidates and waiting list all me…"

Nikita S Gupta replied Jan 15, 2020 to Draw result of Vivekanand International IP ext

13 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Nikita S Gupta

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
13 hours ago
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
13 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
yesterday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat