Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Neeraj Kushwaha's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Similar type of query i have I have admitted my ward in Holy Child Auxilium now i ha…"

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 12, 2019 to chinmaya vidyalaya versus santa maria

27 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"Son (Special Child) of my friend studies in Sanskriti School according to him they a…"

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 7, 2019 to Sanskriti School - Learning technique

7 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Neeraj Kushwaha

"They are not picking Phone."

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 6, 2019 to please share result of springdales dhaula kua

13 Feb 6, 2019

"today 1000hrs"

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 6, 2019 to please share result of springdales dhaula kua

13 Feb 6, 2019

"thanks"

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 6, 2019 to Salwan Public school Vs Chinmaya Vidyalaya Vasant Vihar

4 Feb 6, 2019

"Sakshi please reply."

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 6, 2019 to Salwan Public school Vs Chinmaya Vidyalaya Vasant Vihar

4 Feb 6, 2019

"Dear All, Kindly provide the comparison between Salwan Public school, Rajendra Nagar…"

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 5, 2019 to Delhi Results 2019-20 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

994 Feb 6, 2019

"Please share the draw results for Bal Bharti Pusa Road."

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 2, 2019 to AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

1715 Feb 6, 2019

"No, it was not mandatory to attend DOL."

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 2, 2019 to AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

1715 Feb 6, 2019

"DPS Vasant Vihar' s draw is on tomorrow. "

Neeraj Kushwaha replied Feb 1, 2019 to AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

1715 Feb 6, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat