Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

All Discussions Tagged 'Forms' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Require list of schools in south delhi where online forms are available

Please help me in finding out the list of schools in south delhi in which online forms can be submitted. Sincerely appreciate your inputs.…

Started by Chirag

3 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

#NurseryAdmissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed information

This is common thread for Delhi Parents seeking admission in  2016-2017 session . Search Schools Alphabetically See the thread  below A…

Started by Sakshi (Moderator)

10523 Jul 21, 2016

Of Nursery Admissions: Forms, Confusion and Chaos

Of Nursery Admissions: Forms, Confusion and Chaos This is the first of a five part series that aims to understand the process of nursery ad…

0 Feb 11, 2016

#‎Nurseryadmissions‬-Dainik Bhaskar/Amar Ulala-EWS parents facing problems in filling Online EWS Forms as some technical problems in software

Amar Ujala

3 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ajai Singh

Nursery admission for my son in Gurgaon

Hi, I live in Sector- 52, Gurgaon. Please detail me the dates for admission for nursery in 2016 near Sector- 52? Amity DPS Mother's Pride…

Started by Soumyo Roy

1 Jul 7, 2015

Nursery Admissions - Delhi Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions Forms Dates, Results - Parents are requested to update the thread with confirmed admissions dates n

ST. GEORGE’S SCHOOL, ALAKNANDA/Paul George Manav Bharti (Pancheel Park ) LAXMAN PUBLIC SCHOOL APPEJAY SAKET N PITAMPURA New Greenfield Scho…

7345 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Parveen Sharma

South Delhi Schools- List of Schools with Respective Online Admission Forms

Dear All, Hope you are doing well ! Can anyone share List of Schools Releasing Online Admission Forms vs Schools seeking Form Collection fr…

Started by Nitin Sharma

2 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Dr. Poonam

Nursery School Admissions ALERTS FOR 2012-13 Forms Dates in Noida | Ghaziabad|indirapuram |Vasundhara |Greater Noida | Faridabad etc

FARIDABAD PARENTS CLICK AT THE LINK BELOW TO SEE ADMISSIONS OPEN IN ALL THE SCHOOLS http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-a

377 Nov 3, 2014

Are there any schools accepting forms tomorrow (Saturday)

Does anyone know if major schools in Vasant Vihar and Vasant Kunj like Modern, Tagore International, GD Goenka accepting forms on Saturday

Started by Nav

0 Jan 31, 2014

Availablity of Forms / Issuing of Forms

Request members to share here as soon as they come to know that forms are available with details like: Available Online with link Available…

Started by sansan

1 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by sansan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat