Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

All Discussions Tagged 'documents' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Residence proof

Dear all,  Please confirm if rent agreement and postpaid mobile (airtel) bill are accepted as address proofs? Thank you.

Started by Khangembam Bangkim Chandra

4 Dec 3, 2022
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

documents required

hi we are jaipur based my child has his passport nd birth certificate with jaipur address,he doesnot have adhaar card.we - parents have del…

Started by parul musal

1 Dec 11, 2018

Verification of documents_ sardar patel school

hi All, has the document verification at sardar patel school being done for the pre school session 2017-18..i am unable to locate on their…

Started by Tanushree Gaur

1 Feb 16, 2017

TOI 2Jan-Parents ready with a pile of documents

Parents ready with a pile of documents TNN | Jan 2, 2017, 04.22 AM IST NEW DELHI: As the first day of nursery admission to 1,300 pr…

Started by Sakshi (Moderator)

36 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Purnima Jain

Residential Address Proof

Hi, We residing in South west Delhi from last 5 years in rented accommodation, and basically we are from Himachal. We have all our document…

Started by Shivani Prashar

0 Dec 30, 2016

NurseryAdmissions-TOI- large number of parents living on rent have not been able to apply at some schools because the government list of acceptable documents as residence proof

Sumit Vohra, who runs the site, said a large number of parents living on rent have not been able to apply at some schools because the gover…

0 Jan 23, 2016

Different country issued Birth Certificate acceptability ? Need advice on required documents ...

My kid was born in Kuwait and birth certificate was issued by Kuwait government. The only document to prove nationality is passport where i…

Started by joji joseph

8 Dec 29, 2015

Prove fake case with documentary evidence

DPS R K PURAM cases . A list will be put by 21 Feb  or 22 Feb  and if parents can prove with documentary evidence. The candidates name woul…

49 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Gurpreet

Hindustan Times~30 Jan~Nursery rules: Parents can now self attest documents

NEW DELHI: There’s some relief for people finding it difficult to get photocopies of certificates attested for the nursery admissions. Th…

25 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Amit Rawat

2014-15 - Documents required for Amity

Hi, Can somebody who has printed the Amity Form please list out the documents they are asking for Nursery admissions.  It will be great hel…

Started by Amit

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by jitender kumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat