Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

2019-20 Zone Wise (MIS Update) Applicants with Points Allocated

Dear Parents,

Following link is for MIS updation@ Directorate of Education for Applicants details and points allocation. 

Schools will update the candidates details on this link for DOE. And will update the same on there respective websites by 21st - 28th January. 

Kindly use it 'just' for your reference and to gauge your chances for securing a seat in your desired school.

Schools have time till 28th January to update this list and it is still in its Nascent stage so please do not panic if your wards name is missing. 

In case of any query please don't bother me, I am just a fellow parent :p ( Kidding: would love to hear from all of you), for any professional help feel free to contact an.com team :)

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/smc/other/frmChildrenAppliedforAdmissi...

Views: 3432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gaurav

We will upload the list on 21 Jan and Broadcast,As this will create panic among parents because this is incomplete list and Schools have been given last date of 21 Jan by DOE.

DOE Schedule.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/doe-admission-sche...

Perfect.

:)

Shiv

See.

List on 21 Jan,With Points on 28 Jan.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/doe-admission-sche...

Just went through BBPS GRH list registration no. From 3095-3200 are not in list

It is just a work in progress list. Will be updated by 28th January.

I have gone the list and it has already created panic for me at least. 

I have found below discrepancy in the list of DPS Vasant Kunj:

1. Gender is Male instead of Female.

2. No point given for girl child.

3. They have awarded 40 points at the time of form submission. Now it has gone down to 20.

I have a very serious doubt on this lottery system.

Seeking your suggestion in this regard.

Regards,

Robin

Hi,

I request you to kindly wait till 28th January. These lists will be revised few times and wait for schools to upload it on there website. 

Most of the schools will take queries regarding points allocation from 29th January till 3rd February.

Please don't jump the gun as of now. 

Now atleast you know beforehand what queries to be raised.

@Robin: No need to panic.... As sakshi pointed schools will upload complete list by 21st. If you still see this issue you can contact school and get it rectified. Team AN has helped alot of parents last year to sort out such issues.

Same are the issues with the list of Cambridge School, NFC

This MIS list once updated could prove to be a very useful tool for parents. Last year, I found various anomalies in the list and got it rectified via approaching schools.

Almost all the schools were clueless and surprised to know that we 'parents' can also access this list. 

You can check your points, you can check others points, look for mistakes in points allocation.For instance there were schools who were allocating contrasting points for candidates residing in the same area. 

But as they say, With great power comes great responsibility. Use it sensibly as private data of parents are also uploaded on the public forum.

Thanks.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat