Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

2019-20 Zone Wise (MIS Update) Applicants with Points Allocated

Dear Parents,

Following link is for MIS updation@ Directorate of Education for Applicants details and points allocation. 

Schools will update the candidates details on this link for DOE. And will update the same on there respective websites by 21st - 28th January. 

Kindly use it 'just' for your reference and to gauge your chances for securing a seat in your desired school.

Schools have time till 28th January to update this list and it is still in its Nascent stage so please do not panic if your wards name is missing. 

In case of any query please don't bother me, I am just a fellow parent :p ( Kidding: would love to hear from all of you), for any professional help feel free to contact an.com team :)

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/smc/other/frmChildrenAppliedforAdmissi...

Views: 3432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely on-point suggestions Pankaj. Great Work.

Would like to add few more points, 

* Check your points and check the points for the corresponding candidates also, many a times schools award different points for the registrations happening from the same locality. Get your points updated. 

* Most of the schools dedicate a query resolution desk/counter/window these days, better to visit them rather than calling. 

* Mark them a mail regarding your query, mentioning your registration number and attach relevant documents (If required, First Child Affadavit, Google Maps for Distance, Sibling Fee Receipt etc.)

Starting today i.e. 28th January, if you still find any irregularities in the points given by schools, be it on the DOE site or the lists uploaded on the school's website's. You have all the right to question schools' regarding the same.

PS: It's the Crucial week, most of the lists and DOL would be finalized. Be on your toes and give your best.

All the Best.

@Gaurav: Like you suggested ....Let us be on our toes too....!! AN team has already been doing a wonderful job so far...Lets add our inputs and help parents cross this river. Hope to see you in the battleground...!!

@Pankaj,

With you around, everyone is more of a spectator than a contributor. :-)

You are a one man army. Kudos.

Thanks Pankaj .. Your valuable inputs helped me with dealing with Springdales, DK.

My ward has scored 29 points as per DoE link.

But at the time of form submission she has scored 41. 

School has told me the same thing "they are not really sure about DoE Link".

Yes.. what a sigh of relief when she told .. yes child has scored 41 as per their record.

HOW DO I CHECK THE SAME FOR MY CHILD. PLEASE SEND ME LINK

THANKS

Hi Ritu,

The DOE link is still not updated. Wait till end of the day, and if, still you find your wards points missing from the list you have all the right to approach the schools' asking relevant questions. 

Schools' are bound to release List of Registered Candidates/ Points secured/ Eligible Candidates for DoL before conducting DOL or finalizing any admissions. 

I hope you get your resolution by today, if not, I suggest you get in touch with an.com team or Sakshi Ma'am. They will guide you and help you to get in touch with relevant authorities.

All the best.

This link is causing lot of confusion about the points. It is not the same view that schools have and schools claim that its not open view that we can see.

I personally saw the DOE website at the schools and it had all different points than the link above shows.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by