Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

2019-20 Zone Wise (MIS Update) Applicants with Points Allocated

Dear Parents,

Following link is for MIS updation@ Directorate of Education for Applicants details and points allocation. 

Schools will update the candidates details on this link for DOE. And will update the same on there respective websites by 21st - 28th January. 

Kindly use it 'just' for your reference and to gauge your chances for securing a seat in your desired school.

Schools have time till 28th January to update this list and it is still in its Nascent stage so please do not panic if your wards name is missing. 

In case of any query please don't bother me, I am just a fellow parent :p ( Kidding: would love to hear from all of you), for any professional help feel free to contact an.com team :)

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/smc/other/frmChildrenAppliedforAdmissi...

Views: 3432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bhuvan

Which zone did you find salwan public school? I could not locate it can you please share?

Central District

DOE link is incomplete.

Wait for school to upload the list on their website.

School will directly putting up list on 4th Feb with final results...  I think it will be tool late then... 

They will not. They are bound by DOE guidelines to make list of registered candidates with Points scored public before they can finalize anything. 

R u sure Gaurav?  Because I can see many schools who are directly giving results on 4th and nothing before that. 

Regards 

Hi Bhuvan,

If they are doing so that is a direct violation of DOEs guidelines. Infact, Mr.Sumit Vohra did raise the same concern with several Newspapers. And, there is a wide coverage of Non-compliance of DOE guidelines in multiple leading dailies today. 

Last year also barring Springdales everyone released list of candidates, points secured, shortlisted candidates, DOL lists etc.

Also, I mentioned the other day that certain schools will abuse this window of 21st-28th and might come out with a single list of Registered Candidates with points secured.

Let's wait till 28th January, no reason for getting worried before that.

Honestly, I am concerned about Salwan... As with 55 points, I think there are some chances of securing admission for my daughter... My only concern was that they have uploaded list on DOE with points and that list is giving me some jitters now.. 

I know my words (how empty they might sound) won't give you the relief that an official list can. :)

And in a school specific case, I request @PankajTalwar (last year parent) to throw some light on the process followed at Salwan. As far as i remember he was able to secure a seat with this school.

@Pankaj, please help. Thanks.

I would summarize the whole picture in the following points

1. DoE link is invalid as of now: I am sure team AN will broadcast it when it is supposed to be looked at. Most probably it woukd be complete in a day or two. 

2. Schools have to comply with DoE guidelines: But mocking DoE is in their genes. They had done it in past...I am sure they will do it in future. I wont sugarcoat it....YOU HAVE TO GO WITH FLOW. 

Salwan: They are extremely transparent in their procedure. I remember it clearly ....they asked me about my NGO activities, checked the certificate and assigned the marks on the spot.

Ques for you

1. Did you confirm your score with them ?

2. Was there any quarrel regarding the validity of those contributions ?

PS: They are one of the fashionable late comers... So expect a delayed response from them

Hi Pankaj, 

They checked the documents (NGO contribution and recognition in work) in front of me and assigned the marks on the spot to me as well that is why I am concerned with their list on DOE that those points though given to me but are not reflected on DOE website. 

To answer your questions :

1. Yes...  I did confirmed my score. 

2. No, there was no quarrel or disagreement (For NGO thing they wanted one more certificate and gave me 2 days time, I submitted that within 2 days and they confirmed the points as well). 

They will follow the Admission schedule in accordance with the guidelines issued by DOE. It is mentioned in the Admission notification they released.

FYR,

INFORMATION%20REGARDING%20NURSERY%20ADMISSION.pdf

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat