Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

2019-20 Zone Wise (MIS Update) Applicants with Points Allocated

Dear Parents,

Following link is for MIS updation@ Directorate of Education for Applicants details and points allocation. 

Schools will update the candidates details on this link for DOE. And will update the same on there respective websites by 21st - 28th January. 

Kindly use it 'just' for your reference and to gauge your chances for securing a seat in your desired school.

Schools have time till 28th January to update this list and it is still in its Nascent stage so please do not panic if your wards name is missing. 

In case of any query please don't bother me, I am just a fellow parent :p ( Kidding: would love to hear from all of you), for any professional help feel free to contact an.com team :)

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/smc/other/frmChildrenAppliedforAdmissi...

Views: 3432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gaurav I have seen this list... When they say uploading the list then that means uploading it on DOE (Salwan has still not uploaded list they were supposed to on 21.01.19 on their website) . 

Their sister concern Gyan Devi Salwan Public School also has this schedule on their website but when u pen their website, pop up say that first list will be uploaded on 4th Feb. 

Uploading screenshot of the same 

Attachments:

@Bhuvan: Then I would suggest wait for these late comers...!!

Wasn't able to control my anxiety and called up Salwan.  Mam there was very polite to hear me out and checked her list and confirmed that points have actually been allotted to me and she will get the online list rectified. 

:) 

@Bhuvan: Like I said... Beileve in the school list

Yups...  Thanks for the help guys

That's great Bhuvan.

Glad this DOE link did helped someone to get there points rectified.

Yups...  Thanks a lot guys 

Link in for is still incomplete
Doe

Pankaj & Gaurav Sir, Sakshi Ma'am and other distinguished parents, It is quite disturbing that many schools have not yet uploaded the marks on school website and it is also not uploaded on Edudel link mentioned above. But when we call the schools, they reply back that school has already sent the list to DoE. However schools are scheduling the DOL dates. e.g. GD Goenka Sec 22 rohini, Maxfort rohini, DIS Sec 3 rohini. Just to confirm myself, whether  I am the only parent who is facing this problem. Whether we need to follow the same Edudel link mentioned above i.e.  http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/smc/other/frmChildrenAppliedforAdmissi...      or some other link. ???

Ritu

Already replied on other thread to your query.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:1641091

@All

I can see many of are concerned regarding the DoE site showing incorrect points for their children. For few I have checked it personally and called school to confirm. Though few schools were harsh and rude....few did entertain my request and made some changes. Here are my 2 Cents what you can do if this happens to you.

You can check the DoE site and you points....check your score...In case there is any discrepancy, call the school in the morning(10-11 am is preferable). Put up your concern. In most cases you would get the response that "We are not sure of any DoE site" or "We have already sent the list". At this very moment you have to ask them "when will the points list get release on YOUR Website ?".

This activity will give you 2 things
1. Assurance from school(primary authority) itself.....which will give you a bit relief.
2. The date till which you have to hold on your horses

PS: Remember school would be getting such queries in millions. So keep the talk short, crisp and to the point...!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat