Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

2019-20 Zone Wise (MIS Update) Applicants with Points Allocated

Dear Parents,

Following link is for MIS updation@ Directorate of Education for Applicants details and points allocation. 

Schools will update the candidates details on this link for DOE. And will update the same on there respective websites by 21st - 28th January. 

Kindly use it 'just' for your reference and to gauge your chances for securing a seat in your desired school.

Schools have time till 28th January to update this list and it is still in its Nascent stage so please do not panic if your wards name is missing. 

In case of any query please don't bother me, I am just a fellow parent :p ( Kidding: would love to hear from all of you), for any professional help feel free to contact an.com team :)

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/smc/other/frmChildrenAppliedforAdmissi...

Views: 3432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ramjas School, Anand Parbat  on DOE zone wise list  shows my daughter scoring 0 points in girl child. I checked and see many girls have been left out while many do get 10 points. . 

as a result she has 50 points where as she shd get 60. 

what is the way out? I called the school yesterday and they said the list with them is final list and the one on the DOE will not be considered for the DOL etc. 

Is this DOE list only for fulfilling govt formality?  

Nitin

Go as per School LIst as DOE has not posted List on it's website till now.

See.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:1638633

noted with thanks :) 

Anytime :)

It won't be Wrong to say that. #SarkariKaam.

Be rest assured if applied for with correct details you won't miss out on any points. 

am sure schools are being forced to hire more staff or IT department is doing extra work without extra pay and the result is there to see.

meanwhile some schools have completed the list too eg  Springdales, Bal Bharti Gangaram, Salwan Public school with points etc intact. and some are still struggling.  Thats how life goes :( 

Exquisitely summed up Nitin. 

Could you please share list of Springdales, Dhula Kuan.

Springdales Kirti nagar too please.

Guys,

I need advise!!

I had applied for Salwan Public School they have points on regular parameters like neighbourhood, sibling, etc. I scored 35 points on regular parameters.
They further have points for 3 other parameters, namely
(i) Contribution, physical or professional through an NGO (10 Points)
(ii)Proven track record of parents (20 points)
(iii) Original recognition / research in are of work (10 points)

All the parents were called for original verification. I had given documents for the above other parameters and i was assured during our meeting that I will get 10 points for contribution, 10 points for recognition in area of work.

That makes total points to 55.

However, now as per the list uploaded on DOE, i have been allotted only 35 points.

Someone please guide me what to do.

Regards,
Bhuvan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat