Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Good Morning Respected Admin, Ma'am & GroupMembers,

With your guidelines and advisory on nursery admission helps me a-lot. My son is able to crack admission process. Thank you everyone in group for your proactive advice and results posted on 15th last month. I don't have much many words to thank and express my feeling here so keeping this in short here.

Sorry for express note so late.

Team - Really appreciate your hard-work toward making this process smooth and easy to understand. I don't believe i would ever meet a talented team again.

Please let me know if any of team member need treat from my side, i will be very happy to buy one.

Thanks again and all the best team/mentor & parent for your help and support.

Best Regards,

Sumit

Views: 746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mukul

Thanks for helping parents and for your Kind Words :)

Thank you Admission nursery TEAM.

You people are really doing a great job by helping Parents and their children.

Big appreciation from my side.

Warm regards

Rituraj

RITU RAJ

Thanks for your Kind words :)

@RituRaj

Thank you and wish you very best for your kid's Future.....!!

BTW, Where did you land ? It would be great if you can all post where have you all taken admissions with the school's fee structure. It would help us all in better networking.

The school is the basic foundation of formal learning of the child. Your team has definitely done a commendable job for easing out the process of admission otherwise its really next to impossible to be aware about all the updates. Also I am grateful for all your reviews and guidance and giving hope all the time.

Thanks a ton from the core of my heart.

A big applaud to the entire team.

Karishma

Thanks for your Gracious Remarks :)

Dear All

Pls share the Fees structure of the schools where you have taken admissions or even if you have Fees details of some other schools.

As we are continuously updating it for parents on following group,Also request parents to directly post and help each other by post Fees details on following group.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/feestructureandothercharges

Thanks a lot @Karishma

Though I am not a moderator, but I can surely say on their behalf, that we are all pleased to have parents like you, who encourage us. Without your appreciation/queries/guidance/support even we feel this would have been a next to impossible task.

PS: Please share where have you taken kid's admission and its fee structure. This would help future parents and even help us all in better communication. Looking forward for your response.

Sir, presently my daughter got selected in Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls only so I have got her admitted. The quarterly fees is around 18000/- excluding transportation. At the time of admission, school has charged 54000 which includes fees of first quarter.

Thanks for sharing how was your review about school

Hi All,

I would like to thank the entire team and parents who have been helping other parents selflessly on this forum. I cannot imagine what one had to go through, had this forum not been in place.

Thanks a lot to everyone here for helping other parents and simplifying this process.

***THANK YOU***

Thanks,

Yogesh

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by