Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Good Morning Respected Admin, Ma'am & GroupMembers,

With your guidelines and advisory on nursery admission helps me a-lot. My son is able to crack admission process. Thank you everyone in group for your proactive advice and results posted on 15th last month. I don't have much many words to thank and express my feeling here so keeping this in short here.

Sorry for express note so late.

Team - Really appreciate your hard-work toward making this process smooth and easy to understand. I don't believe i would ever meet a talented team again.

Please let me know if any of team member need treat from my side, i will be very happy to buy one.

Thanks again and all the best team/mentor & parent for your help and support.

Best Regards,

Sumit

Views: 746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sumit

Heartiest Congratulations and Thanks for your Gracious Remarks.

The way you can help us and parents,is to guide and share your inputs with this year and next year parents in your fee time regarding Nursery Admissions queries. :)

Sumit

You can share your inputs on this thread and help parents in whatever way you can.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

Congratulations! Thanks for your kind words of appreciation. Wish your kind support forever......

Though many parents may not so frequent now on this forum , since admissions more or less will end soon.

So i wanted to take this opportunity to THANK YOU. Actually, word THANK YOU is not enough for your sincere effort.

We all should give party to you, blog admin, and owner. WHAT A FANTASTIC place it is.

again, sincere regards

Ravi

Ravi Kant

Heartiest Congratulations and Thanks for your Gracious Remarks:)

Mr,Ravi Kant

Heartiest Congratulations!

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation. Your altitude of gratitude helps us to be more productive. 

@Sumit/@Ravi:

Thanks a ton for such words of appreciation..!!

As I have said before...... Such words encourage us to help even more...!!

And I second you on the thought of a party....the Moderators(Sakshi & Lathha Ji) & Owner(Mr. Sumit Vohra) actually deserve a lot more than that...!!

PS: Lets end this journey on a high note..!!

Pankaj

Thanks for helping  parents selflessly,i would like to add your name in above list :)

Its my pleasure to be a part of this esteemed forum & learn from all of you..!!

:)

I would also like to express heartfelt thanks to Pankaj, Sakshi and everyone else who were such great support for us parents during the entire Admissions exercise! Just knowing that we have someone reliable to get information and share our concerns with, was very comforting. Many thanks and Good luck to all!

@Mukul... Thanks a ton buddy..!!

Like I said...It was like a Family...When we were there to guide you all....You were also there to encourage us....And I am sure without your words of Encouragement & these gracious remarks...there would not have been much of  enthusiasm in us.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat