Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My Son is born in Delhi and we are residing in Delhi since 2008. I do had Address Proof of Delhi. Am i eligible to fill forms in DG Category since i have Backward Class Certificate in Non-Creamy Layer issued by Punjab Government. 

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Sakshi ji, As i came to know from previous notices regarding results of EWS/DG were supposed to be declared on 27th Feb, and also i googled, it is showing that 1st list is out. But unable to see anything like this on official edudel site. Can u pls clarify when will be 1st list declared and when earliest we can access the same on official site.

Await to here from you.

Rattan Jyoti

No EWS/DG Results are not out yet.

We will Broadcast like every year.

No idea about Time.

ok, got it,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Anytime:)

You need to submit the form at your near by SDM office with required form. IT will take maximum 15 days to issue form

Hi Sakshi Ji,

I have not received any reply on my query from DOE team yet. Unable to understand what to do in this case. I have asked them on 02.02.2018 and today 14.02.2018 has passed and no news yet. I have called to their office many a times but always they say we will revert you soon.

Grievance Status
* Enter Grievance Number
  Mobile No. OR E-Mail ID.
Grievance No 2018000053 Date of Grievance 02/02/2018
Complainant Name Dinesh Kumar Contact Nos. (LandLine),9999214180(Mobile)
Complainant Address HOUSE NO.284, T/F, GALI NO.11, DDA FLATS, MADANGIR, NEW DELHI - 110062
E-Mail ID dinesh.amarpura@gmail.com
Grievance Details I, Dinesh Kumar, is resident of Delhi since year 2011. I have OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer) certificate of mine issued by Punjab Authorities. While I visited SDM office Delhi, i was asked to prepare OBC Certificate of my child who is 3.5 years old eligible for Nursery admission 2018-19. I want to know if Me having OBC certificate of Punjab and My child having OBC certificate of Delhi is eligible for DG category admission OR Not. I SHOULD GET OBC CERTIFICATE FOR MYSELF FROM SDM DELHI OR FOR MY SON.
Grievance Site Address HOUSE NO.284, T/F, GALI NO.11, DDA FLATS, MADANGIR, NEW DELHI - 110062

S.No. District School Action Taken Status Contact Details Citizen Feedback
1 South BIRLA VIDYA NIKETAN, Pushp Vihar IV

--
Under Process Mr. V.K.Gaur

dde zone 23
southzone23@gmail.com

-- :: -- :

Call them on Helpline giving reference no for details.

Any update on EWS/DG category Nursery admissions result. Not finding anything appropriately online. Do we parents need to Visit Schools to see draw results ?? Suggestions pls.

Thank you so much Sakshi Ji.. FIngers crossed for result :)

All the best :)

No msg yet... should we wait for long ??,... are results out ??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat