Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I request all the members of the forum to put in their advice / suggestions / thoughts for all those parents who have been unlucky with the first list. It is a matter of utmost importance and deals with the future of our children. Our advice and suggestions could make a huge difference in the lives of such parents and their children. 

Please offer your sincere advice.

Views: 4519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Friends

My 2 cents

Delhi school are over hyped

Explore

Noida

Gurgaon

Faridabad

Kundli

Ghaziabad

Schools with better infrastructure

different curriculum like IB etc

Holistic Growth

Different ideology of Shiv Nadar, Montessori by GIIS,Visit Global Genesis ,Modern School Barakhamba branches in Kundli  Ghaziabad Faridabad and also Expressway schools !!!!

Juhi

Very valid points if distance is not an issue

Yes 

There are a lot of schools in Noida / Gurgaon / Faridabad that are head and shoulders above a lot of schools in Delhi , much easier to get into and affordable as well.

They must be considered for admission especially if parents are in a position to shift their residence.

Prakash

Very true

Even parents from south,east and north delhi are sending without changing residence also

Could you please upload a list of some of the good schools which may be considered.

Thanks 

hello everyone...

will u please inform me that is EWS / DG list or lot has been occurred or not ??

if yes then how do we got to know about this.....

regards

Fyi...I got my ward admitted in BGS Dwarka today and left the reserved seat in Modern Convent Dwarka.
plz suggest south delhi public school is good or not

Strictly average. Do you have any other option ?

How is St Paul's Hauz Khas? Good or not

Mediocre

I have not even filled form for this school. If you have an option don't opt for this.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat