Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I request all the members of the forum to put in their advice / suggestions / thoughts for all those parents who have been unlucky with the first list. It is a matter of utmost importance and deals with the future of our children. Our advice and suggestions could make a huge difference in the lives of such parents and their children. 

Please offer your sincere advice.

Views: 4519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please suggest what are my chances if my child's name is in the waiting list he is on number 37

Indu 

Waiting list of which school.

Please suggest some good schools in Noida

I have no idea what to do. Even after filling 30+schools in South/SW/SE Delhi, I could not get luck on my side.  

The following options:

(+)

a ) Increase the number of seats .Allow the schools to act free. 

b) Second Shift in Schools may be considered. The govt should offer incentive for the same.  

(-)

a ) Further, some schools have adopted distance criteria according to their own fancy ideas . There should be standard procedure for the same. There should be a zone system like in many countries .

b) The schools which are offering management quotas or any other quotas shouldn't be given any subsidy . Let them arrange funds from Management Quotas .

Chandan 

The problem in Delhi is not a scarcity of seats , but the APPARENT lower level of education in the so called lesser / mediocre schools. Sincere efforts should be made by the relevant authorities to improve the standard of teaching in these PRIVATE schools. 

The High Court in its judgement had nullified the neighbourhood criteria citing the same reason - lopsided and poor level of education in certain schools and areas of delhi as compared to the rest.

But Yes , Second shift in good schools is a very innovative and novel idea that must be looked into.

My son is in BVN and i was hoping that i will get a fare chance in 3 areas 

a) Sibling, b) Distance and c) Girl child

But unfortunately we couldn't make it to even wait list also, applied in many schools but couldn't get anywhere.

Now need to think some plan B for my daughter.

How is bvn ?

Dear Sir,

I just transfer to delhi with my 2 children, but unable to secure seat in any school, because neither I have address proof only i can submit letter of address proof from my company nor any school considering sibling case.

Now I really fed up how delhi school welcome my family :(

Nirmal ji

This sad story is true for even those who have been staying in Delhi for generations. 

With the address proof from your company you can get AADHAR CARD made today itself , take the acknowledgment slip and start applying for Management Quota

Dear Sir,

Thank a lot for your reply and suggestion.

Can I apply management quota with same registration no. and what is the process of applying.

Shalini

You make a very valid and important suggestion of visiting the schools personally / sending e mails. I firmly believe that through these measures we have a better chance of securing admission than through the draw of lots.

PGGS is open after summer vacations also,so don't worry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat