Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I request all the members of the forum to put in their advice / suggestions / thoughts for all those parents who have been unlucky with the first list. It is a matter of utmost importance and deals with the future of our children. Our advice and suggestions could make a huge difference in the lives of such parents and their children. 

Please offer your sincere advice.

Views: 4519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think all of us have benefitted immensely from this forum and it is our joint responsibility to do what we can from our side to help others.

It is my REQUEST TO ALL who have secured admission in the first list to share it's fee structure for the benefit of all of us.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/feestructureandothercharges

Thanks Prakash for helping the parents

Success story of My Sanjay...........9/3/17......MQ ...NO EXTRA MONEY.......KEEP TRYING

I went to interview for birla vidyaniketan pushpvihar in afternoon for management quota.they called around 50 candidate's. I was the last one(4pm). They initially tried to interact with my son as he was sick he couldn't reply back. Later they asked about any preschool before this.
Next they interacted with us for around 5 min.

At around 5.30 again received call stating u child got selected.
Fee structure is same as normal.
I don't know how many people received the call

Hi Prakash,

That's great and congratulations for that. Just want to know , whether you had approached them like some mails, in person visit to school or you got call just like that.

Manish

This is the success story of Mr Sanjay not mine , I just quoted what he had said.

But visiting schools in person and writing mails will certainly help.

Mr. Chaudhay, Even I want to know, how should we approach principal of school? I had mailed in many schools but didn't get any reply. Should I call and take appointment or go directly?

Thanks

Yes 

Do both , visit in person / take appointment if you can

They dont even let you inside campus i failed to enter tge premises of two schools

agree with prerna, even i tried vising 4 schools, they dont even let me enter inside the school premises

I went to sardar Patel to complete paperwork and pay the fees. Met some parents who were keen on admissions for their children( these were for senior classes though not nursery). They called and emailed the school and were given an appointment to come at a certain day and time. Otherwise the guard doesn't allow anyone to enter. Be polite, be persistent and don't give up. It's not going to be easy for sure but worth the effort if it gets your child the desired seat.

Yes

Only Sardar Patel and Vasant Valley are the 2 schools i think that have declared their management quota list . In rest of the schools the Management Quota seats are still up for grabs

no point in visiting spv. They already declared their management quota also and nobody withdraws from sardar patel :(. I'm told that now they take admissions only in 5th std and very strict with their nursery admission closure as they're under a lot of pressure from oct-nov of the previous year itself. Instead its more useful putting effort in visiting schools like bluebells and birla vidya for nursery. They have had many withdrawls like every year and call next set of candidates as per their insistence of admission in that school and their profile. even give management quota seats without any donation or additional capitation fees.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat