Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi everyone, Received following email from the school.

Dear Parent

The Verification of documents for the Nursery Admission (2019-20) is open for applicants who have scored 70 points. 

Kindly visit the school between (8 am-12 pm) on 11th Jan 2019.

Please carry all of the following proofs in originals

1. Applicant -Date of Birth Certificate
  2. Parent's -Id Proof- Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport
  3. Address Proof- Adhaar Card/ Election Card/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/ Passport 

Thanks & Regards

Admission Incharge

Views: 2364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I visited school today-

they are calling in alphabetical order- called 200 parents today with name starting with a

i assume everyone will receive mail in due course

We contacted the school today and were asked to come today itself for verification of documents.

Apparently the emails sent to my husband and my id both had bounced. Suggest other parents also to contact the school in case they have not received any message from the school.

Its the same for us as well, we contacted the school and they asked us to come over if the score is 70. As per them, they have sent the emails but we havent rec'd any. We went to the school and got the verification process completed. And yes, draw of lots is on 21.01.2019,  9 am. First list will be out on 04.02.19. 

Just got a mail from the school it says the process has started.. n we vl get a mail when our turn comes.

Came back from school. They have called alphabatically by candidates name. Today was Day 1 and they called 200 parents today. They ask for original birth certificate and id and address proof for verification. No xerox to be submittted. It was also informed that around 850 candidates scored more than 70 and all will be called within a span of 4-5 days. Information is being sent by email to such parents and Draw of lots is on 21.01.2019,  9 am. First list will be out on 04.02.19. 

Wow 850!! It’s going to “last mile “it seems !!

Arpit

Thanks for helping parents.

Heartiest Congratulation on being First Featured Parent of this year Delhi Nursery Admissions :)

Thanks a lot for the information.

hi,

Thanks for the information. we both are working. can you pls advice for verification how much time it will take.

It will not take more than 5 minutes. 

thank you so much

Ya! Same informtion given to me. Along this they shared fee structure also

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat