Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

Parents are requested to update.

Views: 88043

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My child has been selected to Green Field Nursery , will she directly goto Green field or will she give exams to get admission in Class I

Same here, They are saying that they will get a direct transfer, no exam or nothing, but still it is not a direct transfer. they will get a TC and fresh admission at Green field, but according to them, if they (parent wish) they will get a sure admission. Any case Green field is a above average school, but there nursery infrastructure is SAD, they operate more like a preschool.

same here i have checked with one of the parents who's kid studying in same school. he is saying they will take the kids after KG in senior wing without any exam. But he is saying stand of studies is downgrading.

My daughter is also selected in same but I have also no another option till now. 

Thanks for the feedback... The infrastructure is indeed more like play school. My only concern is will the child go directly to senior school of green field because the management of two schools are closed different is what I heard.

my daughter is also selected in green field school.

Did they given any date for visit along with your spouse & child ?

Can anyone plz share dol results for APJ pitampura & Indraprastha pashim Vihar ?
I hv apj pitam pura list but how to upload here

The Shri Ram Vasant Vihar DOL result

Attachments:

thanks for sharing the list. 

Manish

Thanks for helping parents :)

Please post the list for apeejay sheikh sarai and apeejay saket 

Vaishali

See both list on this page ( No 29)

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:1642865

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by