Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

With almost one month coming to an end, I hope every parent would have tasted this first step of their child's future. Within this one month I believe, every parent must have gone through some wonderful experiences and even few might have faced some issues.

I have seen many parents(including me) who are linked to same school, sharing same concerns and experiences, but due to lack of networking we just keep those struggles to our self. And thus I just want to use this forum to bring every parent together "AGAIN", and contribute with their chunk of feedback/suggestions for first month at school.

I would encourage everyone on this forum to share every sort of experience/grievance they had with their kid's school. Your experiences/grievances can vary in different parameters, for eg

1. Teachers(Experience/Non-Experience/Quality)

2. Sanitation(Washrooms/Drinking Water)

3. Safety(Transport)

4. Management

5. Fees

I am certain, that even a one liner feedback/suggestion from any parent can initiate the chain of same struggle faced/sorted-out by any other parent. And I am confident AN Team will be again on their front foot(As always), in resolving your matters.

PS: Always Remember .... The More... The Merrier ...!! :-)

Views: 1433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. Hi, my daughter joined a newly opened primary school at chattarpur. It’s a unit of red roses called nEev. Safety , sanitation and fees are all ok. But teachers are very careless in that they don’t pay individual attention to the child even though the class strength is very low . Curriculum being taught is outdated in the sense that in nursery they are teaching playgroup syllabus and in kg the nursery syllabus. The management is also ok being a new school. The Ptm is scheduled for next week so let’s see how the discussion goes.

@Richa: Its nice to know your inputs....!!

I am unaware about the school nEev but regarding syllabus...... can you share it ? I guess even in BBPS they are teaching basic manners & rhymes which he already learnt in play group. May be its the syllabus for first few months.

Hi. Just a question. Y are u all eager to start the written syllabus so soon. It's gud na that they are not burdening the little ones who are still developing their motor skills. Most of gud schools don't have written work in their syllabus. I have heard of heritage, shiv nadar. My faudaugh is in springdales. Even they don't have writing in their curriculum. Only colouring , pasting activities, rhymes and they just try and build social confidence in a child. 

Writing alphabets and numbers, eventually everyone will learn. Y hurry

Yes I guess so... but I wud still say that overall Iam not happy with the academics. It’s not about burdening which they already are with books and oversized bags but the quality of education they impart . Having said that it’s still just the biginning so let’s see.

Ya let's hope for the best :)

Hi,

My child is studying in DAV Kailsh Hills and i am happy with the school as my child is happy.Regarding points:

1. Teachers(Experience/Non-Experience/Quality) - Her teacher is Miss Gunjan (she is very nice in understanding the child)

2. Sanitation(Washrooms/Drinking Water) - These all are ok(Although Drinking water she is taking from home)

3. Safety(Transport) - We have hired the cab and it is in collaboration with school..so i am satisfied.

4. Management - As per the experience till now it is fine.

5. Fees - Fee is also ok not high and breakup they had given.

Overall by god's grace, till now experience is good. All the best to all.

@Neeraj: Thanks Buddy.... We hope your experience last forever....!!

BTW: Are you in SBI ?

Thanks Buddy! No i am not in SBI

Ohh Okhay...!! I was just curious to know because most of the DAV Kailash hill parents I know are from SBI

Ok :-)

Thanks Pankaj for the initiative.

My Son is in New Green Field, Alaknanda (main branch)- Nursery wing.

So far my experience has been very satisfying. 

1- Twice he did potty in the school (to be honest in the dress) but school NOT ONLY cleaned the entire dress, but sent my ward back with new clothes (to be returned next day).

2 - He didn't drank water at all in the school for the first 2 days. I told the same to the teacher, very next day thing improved dramatically, I assume, it shows the individual care .

Will keep sharing my experience (good/bad). So far, nothing as such bad....to be honest.

Will attend the first PTM (Parent teacher meeting) on 28th April.

Anyone, an yidea what one should be in general asking in PTM (I know its an individual thing  but still, anything out of experience, which might be useful considering future.

Any parent of  New Green Field, Alaknanda, NUSERY who want to connect with me, pls reply. waiting

Regards to ALL.

@Ravi: That's Awesome...!! I really liked the way school took care of the child ..!! 

In the PTM you can ask, about the syllabus and how will you know about what is getting covered each day. you can also inquire about the excursions(if there are any) or any event which is going to take place at school(like Magic Show etc). In the end PTM is generally for individual discussions only.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat