Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

AN.com~My Kids first day at school~ Pls share pics in school uniform also first day experience :)

Also how was the first day exp, after roller coaster ride.

See last year parents posts.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/firstday

Views: 5713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Photo kese post ki

Rajeev

Congratulations on 1st day School! Your son spreads is vibrant smile and lovable to see his ready to school pic.

This pic makes me remember that roots of education may be bitter but the fruit (education) is so sweet. May God bless his education journey with more success and enjoyable!

Thank you for your gracious remarks and the best wishes for my son Lathaa Ji. 

Thanks a ton to this wonderful website for helping out parents.. it surely is a boon for parents as you get all the information with a single click.. great to be part of this parenting community... Just a little message for everyone that today I felt that all these discussions about the rankings of schools is so futile.. our little ones just need caring environment to be nurtured.. they are not bothered about which school they are going to.. so a smile on my boy's face and the great day he had made me forget all the agonies I had regarding his admission! Cheers to baccha party!

Stuti

Very True.

Heartiest Congratulations and Thanks for your Kind Words :)

@Stuti: Very Well Said...!!

My baby is crying a lot..today was the 2nd day..any body else facing this and how to convince him?

Hi Shilpa,

This is very common with kids to cry because of the complete new environment and seeing new faces.

Just speak to the teacher in case you are worried.

Few tips i can give you

1. Show your child the picture of his new school from the school website and talk a positive about the school like you will have new friends, new teachers , lot of fun he / she will have in the school.

2. Try to reach the school 10 mins early and if the school allow you to enter inside than take your kid in the play area and spend 10 mins there.

3. Tell your kid that he / she is a good kid and good kids are brave and teachers are so good.

If the above does not work than just drop the kid in the school and rest assured teachers will take care and divert his mind.

Be happy and enjoy the phase !!

Do share the pic of your kid :)

Shilpa

Don't worry. I agree in Meenakshi Bhola.

For few kids, first-day school anxiety may not last beyond a few days if they happen at all. For others, tears and school fears may go on for weeks. Just as each child has his own individual set of experiences and personality and anxiety that may be influencing his feelings about starting school, the time it takes to adjust to school will vary from one child to another.

Before you know it, your reluctant baby will look forward to seeing his friends at school and participating in the activities and games in class and will start to enjoy as confidence develops in your baby.

Stuti

Congratulations! Feeling good to hear positive comment of your son on his 1st day School.

You on on the spot. Exactly it is the wish of any parent and doors for knowledge can be opened anywhere. Learning environment should be enjoyable and kids enjoy and love to go everyday. May God bless your son with more success in his educational journey!

My kid's first day at St. Francis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat