Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

AN.com~My Kids first day at school~ Pls share pics in school uniform also first day experience :)

Also how was the first day exp, after roller coaster ride.

See last year parents posts.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/firstday

Views: 5713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY HAPPY AT SCHOOL. TODAY WAS HER SECOND DAY. SHE IS IN MOTHER'S GLOBAL SCHOOL.

A LOT OF THANKS TO THE MODERATORS FOR THEIR CONTINUOUS GUIDANCE & SUPPORT. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR EFFORTS THAT THERE IS A SMILE ON THE KIDS FACE.

@Srabani: Though I am not a moderator.....But still I would like to thank you and all other parents for the continous love you guys are pouring ...and I guess this is what motivates us.

Srabani Mishra

Heartiest Congratulations and Thanks for Gracious Remarks :)

Srabani Mishra

Congratulations! Back from school, smile on your daughter's face proves she has found a happy and exciting environment for learning. We are as happy as you parents. Best Wishes for your daughter's fruitful educational journey!

Got my daughter admitted at St Paul's School, she is very happy

Rhythm bedi Mehra

Heartiest Congratulations,God bless us All :)

Rhythm Bedi

Congratulations! Feeling so happy as your child, Best Wishes for a successful learning!

My sweetie is so happy in her school and enjoying a lot. 

Achana 

Heartiest Congratulations. 

Such a beautiful pic, I m speechless :)

Thank you soo much. And thanks from my heart to you and your team for helping parents. 

Archana Anand

Thanks for your Gracious Remarks.

@Archana

Congratulations....She is looking very innocent and happy to start a new journey of her life. God Bless her :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat