Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14068

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi anjali..
i'm against comparision and ranking of the schools..
i shall prefer to keep them in one spectrum, as we all know...
at top of the spectrum will be established brands of Noida with proven performance so far, like:
DPS-N, Amity-N, Apeejay, Somerville..
Lotus valley is a very good upcoming school with the principal having immense experience in Apeejay Noida earlier..school has strong parentage in name of Vasnat Valley, Delhi..
so pls check your own parameters which could be..distance from your residence, general ambience at the classrooms (its very necessary pls) & school campus, teacher/student ratio (very paramount at this early stage), infrastructure & facilities alongwith the regular teaching methodology.
if you go for an easier decision ..then Amity is slighty preferable at this stage.
Sir this shows your knowledge .you know which pricipal is ex principal of which school ..

THANX FOR TAKING OUT YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON Mr VOHRA'S REQUEST
Thanks Mr. Bij, I would like to go for Amity but then they have private vendor for transport in the area we stay:( and we are little scared using that mode. I also spoke to many people and they gave thumbs up for Amity.
Mr Bij

Will you plz find the reason whu dpsn has postponed the interaction dates for few people ?
Hi Asha..,
Not sure about this pls..
hi Bij ji is amity vasundhra came into same parameter. Its admission is open till 15 feb. what you suggest to parents. who are still struggling for there kid admission or who are not able to get into some good school and brand name school.

hi neha ji,

Amity has two branches at Vasundhara, Ghaziabad the older one at Sector-6,established in Apr2003, is known well for its excellent academics and cocurricular activities. Nursery admissions in older brach were already over by Nov. last year. Currently admissions are open there only from ClassVI onwards...the newer branch at Sector-1 was established 2yrs ago and started their nursery admissions from last year...admissions in this new branch is again open  for Nursery to ClassIX.

Pls go through the details & Fill the ONLINE FORM at http://www.amity.edu/aisv/#

As Amity is a known brand with specific focus on academics i think the new branch will also do good like its other older branches. What i found very good about Amity is their focus on innovative methods in teaching, trained faculty, good use of IT (each child & parents can see their unique updated info regarding home work and other academics, exams, curriculars etc info on Amity's unique Intranet).Further Amity has its own publication with good scholars writing useful course books, used in classes.

I think Amity-V has bus service to nearby East Delhi areas in and around MayurVihar, IP Extn, Anand Vihar etc...so parents can think about this worthy option if left out in Delhi admission process.

-Bij:)

In which schools there is unwritten criteria that mothers hsould not be working ? nobody talks about it but most follows it as it relievs schools burden if there is on full time parent at home
i think its not a specified criteria as we know from our experience..
(my wife was working earlier.but now she is at home..doing perfect homemaking & children grooming :))
we have seen many of our neighbours and relatives getting admission for their wards in DPS, Amity and other schools even both of them are working...
may be some schools would like to prefer it if you have expeinced the same...but its not mentioned nor the underlying criteria..i'm sure every school have a healthy mix of homemakers as well as of working mothers..
Hi Guys

I have already deposited the fees in Amity Noida and my first interaction in DPS is due on 23rd morning. I was wondering if someone can provide me comparison between these 2 schools. I don't really believe in the surveys which have been published in HT so would appreciate a genuine feedback.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sachin
Hi Sachin..
Hearty Congrats! and best wishes to have two best slots i your hand..
you are quite experienced to take your decisions as you have helped we all too a lot..
i'm sure you will prefer DPS before Amity in all respects...
Pls just visit both the campuses, interact with some parents there and feel the aura...in addition to the factual knowledge you already have for both these schools...
its prudent to deposit fee at Amity as DPS for you is still in the progress..(later fees can be reimbursed back)
(Sachin, pls also add inputs here as you will certainly add values to all we parents discussing in these forums--thanks in advance:)
hi sachin and bij,
please clarify on the comparison between DPS noida and AMITY noida for the benefit of other parents.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat