Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14068

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi folks,

my child was born 18-12-07... somewhere shez eligible for Nursery n somewhere not......
i'm looking for a school for her in Gurgaon.... i wish Amity, DPS sushnat lok and DPS sec-45, i just wish she hits any 3 of them...

can anybody help??

nidhi
both ually good, dps having a btt band imag and thust on xta actvitis
Can anybody guide regarding Fr Agnel 2nd round interaction procedure?
Hi Jaimon,
I had already mentioned it somewhere in other forum...
in 2nd Interaction last year Fr. Agnel called aprents alongwith the child..
4-5 simultaneous interactions were taking place in different room ...having 2 faculty members in each panel..
Simple questions were asked to us and also to other parents whom we discussed there...
regarding our family background, my education & work experience..they asked in detail that why financial services even having engg & mba in othe streams...etc.it was a light cordial interaction of 2-3 minutes..
During this child was sitting between us..and the teacher was also asking him simple shapes/colours questions as she hadsome stuffs at her table which she was showing to the child....

i liked the part both of the teachers were keeping us and our child at ease and encouraging us to fee at home..
(this year too they have asked parents to come alongwith child for interaction)
(P.S.-For Interview questions pls go through the discussion in this forum where Mr. Sumit had provided 100 good questions and parents have given great answers for them.This helped us too to articulate better..and surely will help every parents likewise)
Thanks a lot Mr Bij
Dear Mr Brij
My child has been short listed in Father Agnels and parent interaction is on 24th. Now, out of 700 odd children, only 250 would be selected on the basis of final round with parents. I would be greatful if you can throw some light on interaction with parents, does the father (or principal of school) sit during this, what kind of questions do they normally ask and what they try to judge thru' this.
Also, i have heard that they have discontinued boarding for nursery kids. Is it true?
regards
Pooja Khanna
Hi Pooja,
i've already replied on father agnel interaction ..as you can see above..
yes the probability to get selected is of around 1/3..so pls be prepared and have faith in yourself..
lots of interactions of small duration in many rooms..
i did not see Revered Father in any panel that time..it was some senior teachers..may be He would have interacted some other time..
regarding Boarding accomodation for Nursery Kids i'll come back later once confirmed by the school..
(Pls read sample question/answers for effective interaction in the Forum of 100 questions. Sakshi ji pls guide parents to that Forum)
Hi Pooja

How did you get to know about the figure 250 seats in Father Agnel, I heard it's only 100.

Can you please confirm.

regards
Prasant
prashnat, i cam eto know thru word of mouth only by a parent whose kid is studying. But i called reception and they told around 175.. and yesterdaqy another parent met who said 150 so i am no longer sure of the exact number
-Pooja Khanna
Hi,

Please let us know what is being asked for Fr. agnel Noida. As i see that for a chunk of serial# they have alloted a time frame of 45 minutes. So i wonder the interaction is going to hardly last 5 -7 minutes. Any idea if there is a standard set of questions being asked. Is the intercation goiung to happen with principal only or it would be 2-3 different people conducting it in parallel.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Regards.
Hi maanita,
pls see reply for the same above..
all the best.
Mr Bij .. You Rock ..no one can give such detailed and logical answers !!

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat