Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14098

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

want to know if Genesis Global School, noida is good...

It's good but expensive. Best infrastructure and got national and International IB accreditation. 

Curriculum

The school implements the IB (PYP) till grade V. From Grades VI- VIII, students study the school curriculum based on the CBSE. The IGCSE (CIE, UK) curriculum is offered as an option in grades IX and X giving students a choice between the CBSE & IGCSE for grade XI the school offers the CBSE curriculum and from 2014 to offer the IBDP for Grades XI and XII as well.

“Genesis Global School is a candidate school* for the Primary Years Programme. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. 

Lathaa Ji, If u rank DPS Noida, pathways,Lotus valley, step by step and Genesis world school, what wl be it. Also I want to know this for my Brother's kids who hv studied in USA for past six yrs. His son is 7 yrs old and daughter is 12 yrs. Pls advise for both of them. Pls give me a listing of top 5 schools of  Greater Noida and Noida so that they can start applying to them.

Is there a DPS greater noida also?

Will DPS Noida far off if u r living in greater noida...thanx and rgds

Sonia,

Global Genesis

Pathways

Step by Step

GIIS

Sonia,

DPS Noida is core DPS school and but not international .It is most sought after school in NOIDA. U cannot compare it to international schools (its like DPS RKpuram of NOIDA)

DPS Greater Noida is Decent (Also core School)

New School DPS Sec 132 (Franchisee)has come up (on expressway)

Hi Sakshi

Thanx so much for ur prompt reply. Which one is GIIS. Also u hv not ranked Lotu valley...Top 5 are Genesis, Pathways, step by step , GIIS, which is 5th school.

Also pls cnfm my understanding that DPS noida can not be ranked in these schools as it is nt international.

Do cnfm for my brother's kids who hv studied in usa for last 6 yrs, Genesis shd be d best choice.

why is Genesis better than pathways....thanx again.

ur timely advise wl really help them as they are new to the Noida schools...rgds

Anyone from bal bharti noida. As i want to know the status and all about the academics and other curricular activities of the school. My son got addmission in Bal bharti noida in class I. and the school give us only one day time fullfill all formalities. we hav a very short time to take the decision. Pls share ur informations and experience

Hi....I want to know how shri ram millenium school is . Have been hearing good reviews but I'm not too sure. SBS started in 2008 n Srm in 2009 and we know where SBS is today.
Fee structure is no criteria ,so want to know if its good and in future would it be as good as SBS or Sri ram delhi

@Sameer,SBS is far ahead but Shriram Millenium is not core Shriram school and infrastucture is provided by Educomp computers.

But Shriram Millennium has presence in complete NCR except Delhi and we see lot of potential in future .

so which one would be better, Shriram/ presidum/ lotus valley or kothari. I heard fee structure is also very high in these schools.

Lvis > SM>=Kothari >Kothari

Hi Sakshi,

Please give your feedback/suggestions on which school to choose out of 3 for My son's admission in nursery.

1)Indraprastha Global School Noida

2)Lotus valley international School Noida

3)Shiv Nadar School Noida.

Thanks in advance

Ashish

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat