Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sns/Lotus valley both have great feedback

IGS

IGS is also good to go for

Can someone tell me that the list of shortlisted candidates for interaction of FAS noida is out or not? If yes than what is the procedure to check?

It will come on 20th Sept

Hello ....... I need to apply for my son's admission in KG for 2014-15 ......... plz help me on the process as I could not get any details by contacting the schools ..... they have just asked me to write an application .... do I need to attach any documents with the application ?  An early reply would be highly appreciated.

Hi All,

I request all parents and visitors on this website not to consider DPSGV for their kids admissions as this out to be one of the worst decision for me. The school management has turned the school from an institution to DPSGV Pvt. Ltd. From 2011 to 2014 the school has increased the fees from 230% without any justification and without any improvement on the quality of the education. Please think 100 times before making this decision as otherwise I am sure you will curse this decision.

The School Management will not listen to any of your concerns and they just busy in making more and more money and that is the primary and the only single objective of the school.

Regards,

Nitin

Times Of India 2 Apr - Noida schools all set to hike tuition fee

Shafaque Alam TNN

Noida: City-based private schools are all set to impose a fee hike for the new academic session that commences in April. The schools are going to issue notifications regarding the new fee, which is a hike of 10-12%.
    School managements justify the move, saying the hike is directly proportional to the increase in dearness allowance (DA) given to the large number of teaching and non-teaching staff. They claim that there are no government funds supporting them, hence the fee hike is the only option.
    Steep hikes in school fees have been contested many times earlier and evoked sharp reactions. While the schools cite a lack of other means, absence of any state government
guideline on the quantum of a fee hike is taken advantage of by some schools.
    “The DA of school staff increases twice a year. We do not get any subsidy from the government. Increasing the fee is the only option we have and the fee in our school will be increased by 12%,” said Asha Prabhakar, principal, Bal Bharti Public School.
    The increased tuition fee is not the only one that will hit parents. Numerous other
charges like a multimedia fee, annual miscellaneous charge, medical charge, operational charge, library fee, for extracurricular activities and others are also likely to add to the amount they will pay to schools.
    M N Arul Raj, principal, Somerville School said that the fee hike is an annual exercise done in accordance with the government rules. “We impose minor fee hikes so that partners are not burdened,” the principal said.
    Pramod Sharma, director cum principal, Genesis Global School said that the fee in his school would be increased by 2.5% only.
    The move has raised concerns among the city’s parents and a delegation will meet the district administration after the Lok Sabha election to seek an intervention.
Times of India

Hello,

Can somebody please let us know that what are the criterion or parameters based on  that different school give admission... I also would like to know that whether each school organize the interview for child or it is only for the parents.. i also heard that few schools dont take any interview.. instead of that it is done by the lottery.. can somebody please mention at least for the below list of schools.. ( of Noida )

Amity
DPS
Lotus Valley
Somer Villey
Apeejay
shriram
kothari
vishwa bharti
bal bharti
Father Angel
Khaitan

I have created a link for everybody's convenience.. (only for noida schools).. it would be great if somebody can help me in completing this sheet..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15xGiaZCNBhib-MIQds-s0whrTbF...

A quick question.. The fee mentioned in the sheet is fee to be paid while admission or the quarterly fee

Can u please provide the break up

I am also not sure about this.. i just got this information from this website..

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/education/NCRSchool2013/Noid...

I assume that it is to paid at the time of admission..

Others, please help us in finding the breakup.. it would be helpful for all..

I am staying in Sector - 22 Noida .

I have selected few schools:-

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
BILLABONG SCHOOL NOIDA,
Cambridge Public school
D.A.V. School
Father Agnel Public School
GIIS
KHAITAN SCHOOL NOIDA
Manav Rachna International School
Ramagya
Ryan International School
Sapphire International School
Somerville Noida
THE MILLENIUM SCHOOL

VISHWA BHARATI SCHOOL NOIDA

Kindly sugeest which of the following are good to go for? and fees????

RSS

Latest Activity

Bhawna is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
2 hours ago
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Sunday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 4
Mehak posted a discussion
May 4
Profile IconVarun Goel and Shivani Jalan joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 30
Shivani Jalan joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Apr 30
Shivani Jalan liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group South Delhi 2024-2025
Apr 30
Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Apr 26

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat