Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mr. Bij, This is regarding vasant valley school. This year are they not accepting 4+ year kids
Thanks for clarification.
Appejay Pitam Pura, charging 400 rupees for Registration code
u should have a valid address proof to prove ur residential address in Dwarka. What is it u have got as address proof of Dwarka?

ok.....difficult.....schools might not accept that..... sale agreement is not the proof that u r residing there......it is a proof of ownership of a house/flat.....and many people give their house on rent also.....so accepting it as address proof is doubtful....

Why Presidium School is not included in excel sheet of nursery admissions?

Presidium school is Mother's Pride just started may be they may not be affiliated to CDSE/ ICSE etc also their is no information available except the grapevine that they are charging huge sums

You can go here see details of admission. According to me I feel admission is over for all it's mother pride kids and fee is Rs.1,10,000 and many be very few seats left.

http://www.presidiumonline.com/AdmissionForm.asp

it is included now mam..

I was trying to fill Bal Bharti Public School Pitampura online form. Since I live in Rajouri which is 8.2 km away from the school so I am filling distance as 8 km. As there is zero point for distance more than 7 km as specified, filling 8 km should be fine but at the time of clicking submit button it is showing error that distance is more than 7 km and we were not able to proceed further.

What should I do now? No were it is said that above 7 km can't apply that to Vikas Puri is included which is more than 7 km far from the school.

This is urgent!!!

For my above query I have called Bal Bharti and they said if system is not taking it means you dont qualify.

Is there someone from Vikaspuri who is filling this form of Bal bharti Pitampura. How much km are you writing? Since Vikaspuri is 9 km from school and Rajouri is 8 km from School.

I am asking this because by putting 8 km system is rejecting the application

If you want to calculate the distance visit www.routeguru.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat