Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Brij ji are there 2 blue bells school in kailash colony? are they different? there are 2 references bluebells school and blubells international school..can you help.

hi sir,

as far as i know its only one blue bells international in front of lady sriram college at kailash....other blue bells schools re in gurgaon...

Respected Mr.Bij

Hw is summerfields wen compared to blue bells? whch is better school? Aaaaaany idea abt d undertaking whc d dps r.k.puram have nmentioned inn d online form.will they gve us d matter to sign it or do v get it done by ourself ,dis is undertaking regarding d girl child. 

Thanks and warm regards

hi shilpa ji,

both are reputed schools but blue bells is the better one... rmam you can type a simple undertaking for Girl Child on a plain paper and sign it accordingly when submitting documents at the school...you can also prepare an affidavit on Rs10/- stamp paper as per the format given below in Nidhi Gupta's reply/or use the one DPS Vasant Kunj form and get it notarized for a safer sake..

what is the content to be written in the affidavit for first child / single child

WCan Anybody reply to my Question Whether First Child Affidavit is to be signed by Majistrate or by Notray?

It depends upon schools. Most schools ask for notrary and few ask for First class Majistrate. Even few ask for a Self declaration, Read the application properly.

brij ji/pankaj ji

pls help parents how do we calculate distance ???

hi rakhi/schin,

it is to be signed by Notary only, not magistrate. u can get it on 10 INR stamp paper.

I ______________________________ son/wife of ______________________________

(father/mother/guardian name)

resident of_______________________________________________________________

________________________________do hereby make oath and state as under:-

1. That the Deponent is the father/mother of ________________________________

(candidate name)

2. That the deponent’s daughter is a Single Girl Child of the family and there is no

other male and female child in my family.

Verified at __________on this _______________________ that the contents of the above

(place)

(date-month- year)

affidavit are true and correct to my personal knowledge and belief.

Deponent Signature

Verified at ___________________________ on this the ____________________ that the

(place)

(date-month-year)

contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and belief.

Deponent

Name & Signature with full address

i hope I'm able to help u.. for any other help, pls revert back

Thank u so much....was a great help.

hi reva ji,

primarily the school go for as per their school bus routes for longer distances...but for the shorter ones it is the exact shortest road route to school from your residence..

visit www.routeguru.com to calculate exact distance from your residence to school.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat